Body count

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by FreakyNikki, Oct 2, 2019.

1. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

About 30 guys and about half that number with women.

BJintheUK and Lovnflman like this.
  2. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Wow, my that was a night to remember.....

subbylauren likes this.
  3. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

Lol, I literally just checked that I didn't have the wrong thread.

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You have the right thread all right!.................believe me!

subbylauren likes this.
  5. BJintheUK

BJintheUK Members

For me it's 27 actual penetration intercourse, plus around a dozen or so where it was fingers or 69's, etc. I'm 70 yrs old now and have been with no. 27 for the last 39 years (and married to her for 36 of those), so the others were all before I hit my 31st birthday.

subbylauren likes this.
  6. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

BJintheUK, allow me to make a few minor alterations to your history, but mine's remarkably similar. Best I can remember, 58 penetration, 6 getting oral only, tried giving oral to 2 guys, not my cup of tea. I'm 73 now and have been with #64 exclusively for the last 36 yrs and married 34 of that. (Well, got given 2 orals during that time). So most activity was from 17 to 40 age. But damn, there were some long dry times in there. For what all that's worth. Ah, memories.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  7. BJintheUK

BJintheUK Members

Well oldguynurse,

You're still alive and able to write, so you're presumably still mobile. If you're still married to #64 then you have someone to share the nights with even if you do nothing more than cuddle up to keep warm.

8. Towhead5

Towhead5 Members

12 so far

9. oldguynurse

Pretty well sums it up, BJ. No activity in several years. (Though I have put the old mid-'80s VHS tapes onto DVD's. I'm not stupid)!

As Simon and Garfunkle wrote, "Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you." Such is life. But I still do LOVE looking at the ladies.

BJintheUK likes this.
  10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

One for me. My wife had several FWBs in college, so her count was 2 oral and 5 fucking. After we married, I'm not sure what the oral count is, but she added two more for sex.

11. oldguynurse

Cyber, wow, impressive. Got to watch some? Any shareable details?

12. jeanette_33

jeanette_33 Members

hmmm, maybe 10 sex, and 20 or so some kind of oral or hand stuff

13. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Couldn't sleep one night so I started remembering the people I'd had sex with, beginning when I was 13. I fell asleep after remembering 60-some women. I remembered each of them vividly.
    Another night I tried to remember all the men I had sex with. I couldn't remember the men, just their cocks. I couldn't remember them in order so guess the number is about the same as with women.

smape, EastBayCal and Lovnflman like this.
  14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Your memory is much better than mine. No way I'd remember 60 vividly. My count is in the low teens with women, and 3 men. Those encounters I still remember, and I kick myself for missed opportunities.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  15. oldguynurse

QUOTE="Bicaptain My Captain, post: 8988670, member: 307176"]..... remembering the people I'd had sex with....... fell asleep after remembering 60-some women. I remembered each of them vividly......[/QUOTE]

Similar number here. They were all emotionally-charged moments so the mind records them. Now, most of the times are visual images stored away, some just vague snatches, but others are much more involved with the relationship in progress at the time. As I've posted on a thread about ladies giving oral, an episode, if done well, can burn a memory into a male for 30, 40 years or more.

Sambone and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  16. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Only 2 for sex.
    Only 1 for oral.