Body art

Discussion in 'Art' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 9, 2004.

1. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

to each her own.

2. lenore

lenore Member

i love tattoos - i think they make people look interesting,seeing different people's tastes whether i like them or not! i like tattoos that coinside with the natural curves of the body-like behind the knee or in the dimples along the side of your neck-am i wierd ? if i was to get a tattoo i would design it mtself- needs to beMY tattoo and no one elses and it would have to signify a time in my life or have a story with it. again , is it just me or you guys think like this???

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lenore, I agree. If it's permamnent it's personal.... and it should be designed by you.

4. serra

serra tentacle girl

i drew my tattoo in the car on the way to the place where i got it done. it was totally impulse and it looks like crap, haw haw. but i don't care, that was how i was feeling at that point in my life. i plan to get more but i can't afford it right now. oh yeah, it's on my back, just above where my bra goes.

shine: what do you use to do your designs? i used to do stuff like that but nothing pretty just big gashes and crap (i needed help) but i did do one that i was in the shape of a star on my left wrist (on the back.)

5. lenore

lenore Member

it doesnt look "crap" - it looks cute, its the sorta thing you wanna keep lookin at even if it is quite simplistc-good thing its on your back! it reminds me of my camping tripos inthe summer (being absolutely baked and being facinated by fire and the stars).

shine- do you brand your designs or etch them on like native american tribes did?

6. serra

serra tentacle girl

:eek: thanks! i dunno, it's an alright tattoo, but there's a lot better things i could've gotten done! but you are right... it is cute, small, and weird looking.... just like me! so i don't really mind.

7. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol I like it too :)

I did the Sag sign on my outer wrist... it was less cutting, more skin removal... I barely bled. I wish I could show you all....too bad.