Bob Marley

Discussion in 'Music' started by Donna, Jan 18, 2005.

1. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I love Bob Marley. I remember when I was in Jamaica, his name is EVERYWHERE! He's a hero to them. and he was so smart. He really thought ahead of his time and his music created a feeling no one can ever duplicate.

2. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

i love bob marley, plain and simple.. i've listened to him since i was in my mum's belly, and grew up listening to his unique voice on our radio, my dad always playing his records (both mom n pops went to his concert when He came to italy, i'm so jelous.) This man was (and still is) a genious in so many ways, he's my hero and idol, my absolute favorite musician of all time, no one else tops him for me. when you actually sit down and listen to the words in his songs, they make so much sense, and i can truly relate to what he's saying. he was a prophet

3. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

. . could/nt of put it better / a prophet he was and still is / redemption songs .............../peace/

4. hippin life

hippin life Member

love it all:

sun is shinin'
    the weather is sweet
    makes ya wanna move your dancin feet

RIP Bob Marley

5. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

yeah man..........mellow moods /peace/

6. goldmund

goldmund Member

Just saw the Wailers two nights ago in Nürnberg, Germany. They were incredible! Aston "Family Man" Barret was just on it all night long.