Bob Marley assassinated by CIA its official

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by David0301, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David0301

David0301 Members

Dear Aerianne,

people can choose whatever they like. Hollistic Medicine vs Western Medicine

If they see success with western medicine - which has been around for merely 100 years - Success means: relief of symptoms/pain (longterm!) - THEN they should kindly continue .

To me , i have not had any success whatsoever with western medicine up until now - on the longterm!. Be it my eye-sight, migranes, tendonitis, cyst, hairloss, dandruffs, stuffed nose. NOT 1 single success with all the pills,lotions,tablets,medications they offer. But once i switched over to hollistic medicine all the symptoms vanished. So, I dont need any conviction.

People who believe in western medicine should not force their belief or mock people who go for hollistic medicine. It is their choice,. And off topic by the way

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

You bothered about this stuff to a doctor?
    So my breast cancer was down to wearing a bra? Lol
    You need to read more..

When I was diagnosed with BC.. there was a few celebrities diagnosed around the same time, obviously theirs made head line news! In total there were 4 of us.. the only person to go the holistic route, is the only one dead!

You talk such rubbish, and without fact!

Any idea am I imagining it, or did some posts here disappears?

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I agree. That's why i never call someone a troll for this reason.
    Indeed. Certainly not. I agree.

I don't really feel adressed here. I like alternative medicine. It just doesn't replace a lot of mainstream cancer treatments. In fact, stopping such a treatment in favor of an alternative treatment often has disastrous consequences. Now, getting mainstream treatments often has a disastrous effect on the patient as well, and they often don't make it. When they do though it is generally without question because of this heavy treatment.
    I'm not denying anybody a right here btw. And certainly don't want anybody refrain from posting here just for believing in alternative medicine. But thanks for the advice.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

At the same time Asmo, it's not right for someone to laugh at the choice, believing alternative is better than mainstream treatment..

Cancer, and the treatment is no laughing matter!

And to claim the treatment of dry scalp is even remotely similar to cancer, well it's totally out of order!

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It might appear I’m monday morning quarterbacking but ultimately he is dead and belittle me if you want but I place my faith in modern medicine over voodoo magic

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

People have started about that in this thread after you said some stuff about mainstream western medicine. So the replies were not off topic at all.

7. skip

skip Founder Administrator

LMAO! What a tale! Only there's a few problems with it.
    If the CIA wants to assassinate Marley and shoots up Marley's house (hitting him), that's not just a "warning". It's a missed attempt.
    And if they want to assassinate someone, giving them cancer (as if you could!) is a long, long wait, during which time Marley could do more of what they wish to stop him doing.

No an assassination should be quick, unless you're using Polonium, which takes a few days. But cancer? Get real.

A good attempt at fake news, as it's almost believable (like most fake news), but no corroborating sources.

And as others have pointed out, that's a FAKE NEW SITE, and we don't allow fake news here anymore.

So next time it will result in a banning.

Asmodean and ZenKarma like this.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.