Bob Marley and lice

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by knattyk420, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hellodreadhead

hellodreadhead Beta as fuck

And yours too my friend!

2. Callie4Strings

Callie4Strings Official Spokes Bitch

What I was thinking, but whateva. Just seemed odd to me to hold hair and toes so sacred...but not marriage.

3. urbanhedgemonkey

urbanhedgemonkey Member

What ho my dear chap!! Fwar Fwar :cheers2:

4. Luxiebow

Luxiebow Senior Member

I understand what your saying Callie.but mannnn I love Bob and we will never know what his thoughts/feelings were completely.

5. beautifulwarrior

beautifulwarrior Member

I mean heck I'm not even saying get married.

Just think about it: Did he publicly claim all of those kids or just pay their mothers every month? How often did he see any of them? It had to have hurt them knowing their dad spends quality time with their siblings but not them. No child should have to feel like that and if you respect your whole body and human spirit so much it should spill over into respect for other spirits.

Luxie and Ozzy: Too true. We'll never know his thoughts and no one is perfect.

6. legal_rasta

legal_rasta Member

im not sure about all of them but i saw an interview with ziggy, he said his dad was around alot, and they went on trips with him some times so dont be hating, im sure he probably might not have even known about a few of his kids right away, besides that, its his religion. not everyone believes in a 1 on 1 marriages (well i think he was only married to rita anyway). Different parts of the world have diffrerent beliefs. Many men have many wives. Its normal there. Not HERE. but... it could have something to do with his religion, i dont really know. rastas believe in everliving life. (everlasting) and obviously its important to them to be whole.

7. Callie4Strings

Callie4Strings Official Spokes Bitch

My first ever concert was Ziggy opening up for INXS....damn 88' ish I suppose. I didnt even know who he was. Good times!

8. ~InTheSky~

~InTheSky~ Member

He shaved his facial hair right? :S

[​IMG]
    I drew him, lol.

9. Hesh

Hesh Member

lol, nice drawing, i have yet to draw him... i should though. :)

ok heres some text...

sorry for the off-topic post, but its good infos. :D

10. OzzyDread

OzzyDread Life Supporter of Peace

Just like to add that there are differing beliefs between those who refer to them self's as rastafari , some don't believe in the religious side, some do, and the same goes for all there proposed practices.

Thus we can never know Bob's true beliefs.