Boating Nude In Tampa Bay

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Armondo, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Armondo

Armondo Members

The only way I enjoy boating is nude now days. We put in at EG Simmons Park and I am nude once out of the basin. We fish south bay area nude and then if the weather is good we run out to Passage Key. I don't put anything on until I'm back at the basin. No one ever complains but one pontoon boat load of sight seeers did send encouragement! Englewood and Homosassa are other favorite nude boating spots.

2. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

We used to live in St. Pete on the water and boated nude, fishing, cursing, Passage Key etc. We live in Port Charlotte now. Still fish and boat nude. We are an older couple, seems the younger people are into the beautiful people, just saying. Any others in the Port Charlotte area with similar likes please reply back

Granite69 likes this.
  3. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Well, sailors aren't noted for their polite language.

4. CanakedNB

CanakedNB Members

We pontoon naked. As soon as we clear the marina nude it is! We've been doing this for so long on this lake we're sure most of all the other boaters around know, as we are often beached up some where laying out in the sun.

Eyesropen likes this.
  5. JH93022

JH93022 Members

Nude boating is the best and only way my wife and I prefer to be on the water.

CanakedNB likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

My friend has a pontoon boat and we all get naked on it, three couples great fun!!

Eyesropen likes this.
  7. Eyesropen

Eyesropen Members

Great boating weather is now here!