bo

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fractual_, May 14, 2004.

1. retrofishie

retrofishie Senior Member

i don't get bad b.o. unless i don't shower in a really long time and i'm not eating right, but i've been told that my natural smell is an aphrodesiac :S lol

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I get that skunky pot smelling flavor sometimes. Its kinda nice actually, especially when you havent had pot for awhile and u smell it and ur like, ahhhhhhh, good pot. Then you realize what it is and puke but hey.

3. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

The rule is if you smell your body then it's a bad oder. (I've yet to see anyone check under their arm because they were scared a good oder was going to come out in public.)

4. retrofishie

theres a difference between natural smell and body odour...i get b.o. once in awhile but it's not overwhelming like say...a teenage boys would be. natural smell is just a persons chemistry and what kinda food they eat

5. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

i do not like body odor, mine or anyone elses. i actually am even more offended by it now that i'm pregnant, since i'm already feeling semi pukey at all times. i will agree though that the one thing worse than awful b.o. is someone who has it, and attempts to cover it up with mass quantities of cologne or perfume. eek!

6. retrofishie

agh!!! i was on the bus going home from a really long day at work and the bus ride is almost an hour long and this guy with really bad b.o. and really bad breat sat right behind me and was sitting forward!!! it fucking stunk soooo bad!!! holy crap!!!

7. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i don't really have a noticable smell. maybe that's related to my diet or frequent showing or regular application of anti perspirent, i don't know. but if i've been camping or something it smells ok, it's like i dunno... girl bo.