Blunts

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by steve704, May 31, 2006.

1. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Oh, downingtown aint that far at all

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

45 min. maybe, i dont know, im not a city fan, but im headin up to philly in aug. for the folk fest! :)

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Beasters around everywhere, refers to beasters lol. They're really cheap here, but I was just being a fuck. Most of the time that's what gets smoked in blunts, I was just saying, it's just not preferable to be smoking beast.

4. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Whats a blunt? a single skinner?

5. 2cesarewild

A blunt is a cheap cigar emptied and filled with mj. Fit a lot more than your average joint in there. Preferred method in some places.

6. Gravity

Gravity #winning

Ehh, it really doesn't even matter to me anymore. I'll smoke whatever is around. I'd say my favorite though is the vanilla dutch.

7. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

So.. I'm lost on this one.....

8. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

A single skinner is a joint rolled with one rizla paper. Here in the UK we usually stick three rolling papers together unless of course we have kingsize skins (rolling papers).

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Folk Fest is pretty cool, although last one i went to was 2 years ago, and it was SHADY !!!!!

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i bought a blunt wrap once.. it was like.. a piece of cloth.. but made of compressed fruit or someshit. i mean, thats how i percieved it obviously it was just a blunt wrap. i think it was called that 'Blunt Wrap'.

anyway i dont see how it is cheating because i could roll with papers easy but this thing was floppy and i couldnt give it tension because that just ripped it.

the only time ive got a blunt to work was when i got a white owl, pulled all the tobacco out of it with tweezers, then cut along the edge of the skin, filled her up and rolled it back up. i tried before simply opening it but the thing just crumbled in my hands even though i bought it that day.

im going to try making a blunt tonight i think, its a good friend's 18th, and today is the last day of uni for the semester. v00t

im tossing up getting a wrap and trying to get it to work but i dunno if its worth it, i want it to be reliable and relatively strong, not some wierdass flavour. i mean, who smokes fruit?

11. 2cesarewild

lmao i can picture someone tediously taking out the tobacco with tweezers just to crack the blunt. hilarious. just crack it dude, then empty it.

12. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

haha yeah... i was reading that and thinking WTF. :)

bill if your having a problem opening it, its probbly because the blunt was way too dry. lick a trail down the legnth of the blunt and slit it with a razorblade next time.

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh it was too dry. i didnt want to risk the wrap caus it was the only one i had, and i think the imagery is a lot more alluding to precision than the case, for the tweezers just pull out clumps of tobacco not like individual strands lol

14. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Maybe so, but it's definitely not preferable to disrespect headies with bluntification.

15. steve704

steve704 Member

ok so im going to roll my first ever blunt soon..... im going to be the biggest noob at rolling and i know its going to take me awhile till i get the blunt to be decent.... should i buy some swishers and screw around with that or go for some white owls? how much of weed do you usually put in these blunts? im not planning on making a huge one, im just trying to make a moderate but small size blunt thats good enough for one person

16. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Do you have them stupid rolling box machine thingimijigs over there.

17. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

18. steve704

steve704 Member

do you guys lick the outisde of the blunt before you roll it up? or do you just roll it up then lick it?

19. 40oz and chronic

if its kinda dry lick a line down it and it would be easier to tear or cut without it breaking. doesn't really matter if its dry though, should do this everytime if you dont want to fuck up early

20. 40oz and chronic

oh yea and lick it shut when your done too. if you didnt know :)