Blunts

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by steve704, May 31, 2006.

1. 420everyday

420everyday Member

golden honey dutches. very sweet tasting & doesn't ruin the taste of the buds.

2. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

most gas stations around here have them. just look fo those kick ass flavors in the plastic wraps. or look for the e-z roll tube. just ask for one of the flavors, theyl know what your talking about

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

pfffft learn how to roll a blunt, phillies could be ripped five ways from sunday and still stick. That's why they are the norm. Except the dutchie people, who are all like "dude i grew out of smoking phillies, i smoke dutchies" whatever it's still a garbage dollar cigar lol.

I would never use wraps, they are soaking wet right out of the package and rip so easily.

4. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Phillies are the shizzzzzznit, I'm agreeing.... but blunt wrapzzz mm mmm they taste fucking great... give 'em a try!!

5. 2cesarewild

I've given em a million tries lol, when I first started blazing that's all I used cause I only knew how to smoke blunts but wasn't very good at cracking them. Then I realized it was time to stop being a lazy bitch and do it the way I was used to with everybody else. Within a couple tries I had the technique down and realized that phillies could withstand nuclear holocaust. So I became anti-blunt wrap.

I make fun of people who use the wraps here usually. Most of the time they're like "i am handicapped and don't know how to use my fingernails to crack a blunt, wahhh" lol idk to each his own but if you're like I used to be, teh pot is your craft, your hobby, whatever you wanna call it so you should learn how to roll em all. If it's just something you do every now and then and feel more comfortable with wraps, do it up. A dollar a piece adds up though, when I could get a five pack of phillies at the NH state line for like 1.79 or something ridiculous like that. I haven't smoked in forever, sssssssssssssucks balls.

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Phillys are the one and only for me, always have been. Whats with all this shit about breaking an L with your finger nail?!?!?!?! I just crack em open with my thumbs. Then again, I could smoke almost anyone when it comes to L rolling, they call me the Blunt Doctor. But my first one this black kid showed me while we were outsied of a factory in the pouring rain, so I had to learn under harsh conditions.

7. peacelovebarefeet

Well, Phillies are definately first choice for me, but wraps are chill sometimes too, just for a change and all. I don't dis em 'cause they've always worked for me. Wraps are sometimes for lame-asses that dont know how to roll. That's not me, though. :p They taste FLAME!

They are super expensive compared to Phillies, thats fo sho. And people that can't roll, suck.

You sound like you don't smoke it phat like you used to.... :( why!?

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

you tell me to learn how to roll a blunt any you cant even use a blunt wrap without ripping it, ha. please direct your criticism at someone who needs it.
    when it comes to blunts i believe i have the same bias as you. i have found a tried and true method and have to criticize a blunt that has given me problems in the past. its been a long time since i used a Phillie, because i never liked them, i have given up. same as you with blunt wraps. i personally have never ripped a blunt wrap, but i can see how it could happen if your used to rolling with a hard shell blunt. blunt wraps are more like papers, and you gotta gently Treat em as such.

but when it comes to blunts i am more of a white owl fan. they are very similar to Phillies but i believe they stick better, at least the owls around here which are usually pretty fresh. duchies are good if they are fresh only because the burn smother. if they are not fresh they are not worth it and become way to hard to work with.

9. 2cesarewild

I never said I can't use em without ripping them; whatever I'm not gonna argue on the internet about blunt rolling rofl.

I can't smoke anymore cause of health problems, mainly, my throat feels like it is swollen shut at all times and if i puff it gets so bad it feels like the back of my throat is having muscle spasms or some shit that is tough to explain and it is the grossest, most disturbing feeling I have ever felt. Before it got to the point it's at now I got back into joints, would roll up huge ones. No one around here ever even smokes joints.

10. peacelovebarefeet

Awww, bro I'm sorry to hear that.... you should get that checked out, STAT. I know you smoke phat... I would miss it!

11. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Best thing ever.. last night I roll over to a buddy's house to hang out for a bit and as soon as I walk in the door I notice he's got a GIANT blunt sitting on the table! Thing had nearly a quarter in it... first green leaf, honey dutch blunt of the summer! :) Blunts are such an awesome way to burn down.

12. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

The purple haze RB wraps taste like Robitussin, imo. Wraps are kind of a cheat (for white kids?) to help people that can't twist up a swisher. Cherry cigarillos of beasters are where it's at.

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

holy shit.. i just cant believe it.... no one has said Swisher Sweets... until now.. i'm a fan of swishers.. easy to roll.. taste good too

14. peacelovebarefeet

or DANK!!!!

15. 2cesarewild

I agree with the wraps being a cheat. But beasters are never where it's at lol...

16. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Beasters around here refers to any kind of crispy nuggs, the basic 45/50 an 8th stuff. Anything better is usually saved for glass with the people I hang with.

17. Willy_Wonka_27

i love swishers. with the little plastic tip. they are perfict size for a personal blunt.

18. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Where in PA are you? Wondering if you get good qaulity where you are

19. Willy_Wonka_27

Downingtown, and yep.

20. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

I used swisher yesterday.So good!So high!