Blunts

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by steve704, May 31, 2006.

1. steve704

steve704 Member

what blunts do you guys use.... ive been using cyclone and i love it.... i never use blunts so i dont know how many diff kind there are out there.... name some of the best kind to use and your fav flavors

2. 5Joints_0Cops

5Joints_0Cops Member

Century Sams... there nice n u could fit 5 grams intoem

Cyclones are alrite for a quick a roll but I don't findem appealing because one time I tried Mangoe Cyclone and I couldn even taste or smell the mangoes.. it jus tasted like shit

3. steve704

steve704 Member

im thinking about using a philly.... but i suck at rolling blunts thats why i use cyclones soo i can just pack it up and smoke it....

4. 5Joints_0Cops

5Joints_0Cops Member

i still have the stick that comes with it..
    its the perfect pokey for jays n blnts

5. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Purple haze wraps, Philly watermelons, and Peach Cyclones.

6. 5Joints_0Cops

5Joints_0Cops Member

are those good?
    never heard/tried them

7. steve704

steve704 Member

i think their made by royal and they come individually wrapped

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

phillies suck. they dont stick well unless you glob your spit on em. i like white owls better if your going for a cheep domestic blunt.

i like blunt wraps better. blueberry...mmmm

9. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

VERY, you HAVE to try them, lol

10. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

blueberry, and peach have to be the best tasting for weed. But my favorite blunts have to be White Owls

11. steve704

steve704 Member

is cyclone a good blunt wrap in your opinion?

12. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

yea white owls are nice, they stick well and take a long time to dry out, so you can buy a five pack and keep it for a week or two without them drying out and cracking.

i think phillies are just as good as a white owl in terms of taste and stickiness, but they tend to try out really easily. both phillies and white owls come in basically every flavor imaginable.

but i think the best overall cigar to roll a blunt with is a honey dutch. dutches burn slower than anything, becuause they are actually a tobacco leaf, unlike other weird paper tobacco hybrid type things. plus a dutchie is huge man lol.

royal wraps are nice if you dont want to deal with gutting a cigar. they taste nice, the flavor lasts all the way to the end, and they are easier as hell to roll.

but

13. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

I like Peach Optimos.... they taste yummy.... but i REALLY like blunt wraps.... strawberry mango.... sooo ogooooooooooddddddddd

14. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

I only use vanilla dutches, honey dutches, or optimos.

Phillies are terrible, and wraps dont even qualify as blunts in the circles in smoke in.

15. kristy4:20

kristy4:20 Member

Hi Stoner Holla Where Do You Live Im In Edmonton Need Sum Stoner Budzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

16. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I've only had a few blunts... I had a Mango one on the weekend (not sure what brand, but it was FUCKIN GOOD) and I've had a couple Juicy's.

I didn't quite like the blueberry Juicy (made me feel sick) but the Cherry Vanilla one was great. I still have the package that the Cherry Vanilla one came in, and it still smells great, after more than 8 months just sitting around by itself.

17. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

i like all the royal blunt flavors. they are also easier and faster to roll than gutting a cigar and whatnot. wet mango...kush...purple haze...cherry vanilla...cherry vanilla is the best tho. tastes like one of those new sodas that dr pepper has or whatnot

18. steve704

steve704 Member

can i find royal blunts at gas stations... or would i have to go to a headshop or cigar shop?

19. CannabisReX

CannabisReX Member

OMFG hell ya Strawberry Mango All the way. God damn im going out to roll one now. Get High MuthaFuckers

20. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i was never a fan of blunts until me and some buddies bought some cyclones, i was pretty impressed by em