Blunts Dipped in Tussin?! (Dxm)

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by hebrewnational00, Apr 27, 2007.

1. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Lil wayne is fucking sucks at rapping. HE DOESNT WRITE HIS OWN LYRICS so how can you possible enjoy what he has to rap about? Listen to some real 90's shit, you imposter.

2. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

hahahah is fucking sucks..im fucked uppppppppp

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

^^^^^

Thats because you guys are listening to commercilized bullshit thats on the radio. I dont even listen to the radio because there is nothing good on. If you want to listen to rap, that is actually rap listen to some underground shit. Immortal Technique, Diabolque, Sin, Jedi Mind Tricks. Check out some of their stuff on myspace or something. I agree though the stuff you guys are listening to really blowz.

4. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

the 'tussin' people dip their blunts into is codiene or hydrocodone cough syrup, not DXM.

5. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Rap is awsome, Lil Wayne is ok, he has a good sound but nothing to say really. Biggie Smalls is the best. And I don't think that dippin thing would work.

6. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

exactly lil wayne basicly goes over what everyone says in a completely different, origianal style, instead of him sayin, i busted ina girls mouth he says all that....make her touch it like busta, explode in her mouth like a gusher..etc i think tis tight, plus he comes up with a lotttttttt of original shit that the rap game has never seen b4..like he raps about w/e, he said somethin like im terminator u niggaz mini mouse...

or he said 900 to a gram get u 28 grams if u talkin bout bricks im your interstate man, the woman say damn, and dudes dont say a damn thing, boy i bet that shotti make em bounce like a bedspring...

THATS SOO TIGHT! lol, idc what u guyz say, i think lil wayne got his own thing goin and hes absoloutly awesome..along with ludacris and his style, and bust rhymes and his style...all those rappers brought somethin to the rap game that no one has ever seen b4!!!

7. snoopdoggg

snoopdoggg Member

yes.... this is what many good rappers do, and no, im not including lil wayne on that list...

8. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

Common sense- Wouldn't putting a blunt wrap in something wet make the blunt kinda of uhhmm oooh I don't know maybe a bet wet its self and like uuh kinda destroy the blunt wrap ... Unless maybe there is some way but I wouldn't go wasting a blunt like that and DXM is the stupidest fucking drug ever ! Fucking robo trips are for kids it says you're 18 man.

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya lil wayne sucks, so does like 99% of the new rappers. Whatever happened to REAL rap..like Wu tang Clan for example. And I swear if someone plays that fuckin smack that song by Akon once more Im gonna smash the Cd player. I mean come on "smack that all on the flooo" sounds pritty lame.especially when everyones playin it about 10 times a day.

10. hebrewnational00

LOL ppl mix hop hop with rap a lot, they dont notice there completely different.
    what ppl listen to on the radio (akon, mims, tpain, paul wall, etc) the modern day artists one the radio do hip hop..not rap.
    a lot of todays hip hop revolves around clubs money and girls, its pretty gay if u ask me, its gettin real old like ur sayin WEEDMAN...i also dont like it much. i do like RAP though.

11. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya man and how does someone that doesnt even write his own songs get into that bussiness anyways

12. snoopdoggg

snoopdoggg Member

ya it does make it wet. then ya let it dry, and then its fine. this is not rocket science ppl, its smoking weed. cmon

13. wiuf

wiuf Member

well, that's kind of subjective.

14. hebrewnational00

lil wayne doesnt write anything, he doesnt let anyone else write anything for him either, he just comes up with shit and sticks it in his head..remembers it and like repeats it in his head, editing and adding stuff as he goes...

i never heard anyone say he doesnt write his own shit, like he lets someone else write his stuff..i dont beleive that cuz all his songs have the same style in lyrics and flow.

15. tommytechno

tommytechno Member

worrddddd WEEZY F BABYY ..and as far as terrific goes, they kiss that dick wit no mistletoe..diamonds and pearls and pussy hoes..

tussins fun but only if its a tradition

16. content&fullyawa

content&fullyawa Member

where the mind goes is where energy flows

17. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Your all trippin...

First off you can't smoke DXM or if anything risk ashtma-like after effects lol...

Secondly lil' Wayne is wack. I don't know why so many people like him there are much harder, better, more talented and real rappers. 'Nuff said.

Also, you should try not to mix up rap and actual Hip-Hop either. People do that all the time...

~Dub