Blunts Dipped in Tussin?! (Dxm)

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by hebrewnational00, Apr 27, 2007.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

Is this possible?! im a fan of rap and i heard lil wayne say "we got that tussin and blunts, its dipped 3 times!, we light them muthafuckas up and get tree high"

i also heard it b4 from other ppl....is it possible?! has anyone ever tried it?! what it like?! how does it work?!

2. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

3. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Just pop some of the pills, wait for the effects to kick in then smoke the blunt. DXM is acrazy drug when used in higher amounts, be careful.

4. ebomb

ebomb Member

Sippin' on some siz-erp

5. wiuf

wiuf Member

haha. this is even better than Colbert's quip about "smoking the ecstasy pills".

6. hebrewnational00

LOL i wasnt plannin on actually Smokin DXM hahaha i was just wondering, if anyone has tried it and what are the effects, yea i guess it doesnt really work..

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

ooo yah robo trip

lol i dont think it'll do anything though
    in fact it will only ruin the blunt

8. mortes

mortes Senior Member

That's gotta be the funniest/stupidest drug rumor I've heard. People will believe anything wayne says. I gotta admit though, that nigga raps so fucking hard.

9. hebrewnational00

I KNO! LOL hes soooo nice!! everything he says is outta everyones league, when he says hes the best rapper alive, i understand what he means, he means hes the best at what hes tryin to do..hes just sick..

i dont understand why he said that line though "we got that tussin and blunts is dipped 3 times, we light them motha fuckas up and get tree high"

10. snoopdoggg

snoopdoggg Member

he says we got that tuss and the blunts is dipped three times, we light them mutha fuckas up and get tree high because u can dip blunts in tuss aka tussionex which is codiene and promethazine syrup i believe and u feel some of the effects. ive only dipped a blunt in hydrocodone cough syrup but my whole mouth went numb and i definitely got fucked up.

11. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Sounds like he should go back to school to learn how to form a coherent sentence.

12. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i know people who will argue with you for days that it works. but i never tried it so i dunno

EDIT: nvm didn't see you meant Robitussin. try pure dxm and were getting somewhere...

13. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

Ask yourself how badly you wish to smoke cough syrup?

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Did anyone know that when they list the seriousness of DXM's dis-associative properties... its 2nd... 1st is PCP.. 3rd is Ketamine... fuck syrup dude..

15. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

placebo effect lol

16. content&fullyawa

content&fullyawa Member

i bet people would smoke it dipped in gasoline if he said so.

17. hebrewnational00

lol probably..

18. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Agreed.... rap lingo is basically broken english... anyone heard that This is Why I'm Hot bullshit? The chorus is "I'm hot cuz I'm fly, you ain't cuz you not" and it is no doubt the stupidest fucking thing I've ever listened to before... plays all day at work, everyone singing along..

19. hebrewnational00

i agree dude!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^
    i hate fuckin hip hop lingo bull shit, some of the stuff, i could tolerate but some shit is just soo retarded...

but u see i like lil wayne a lot cuz he doesnt rhymes about killin and like regular gangster stuff, he raps about like anything hahaha he all about gettin really blazed and rappin, so he rhymes about random stuff, he said somethin like "make ur girl touch it like busta, let it burn like usher, and then explode in her mouth like a gusher" LOL THATS TIGHT!

20. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

No, its fucking stupid.

Shooting a wad in some girl's mouth... fucking original, eh? Nobody's ever done THAT before, let alone rapped about it!