Blowjobs and STD

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by steve smith, Jul 17, 2021.

1. steve smith

steve smith Members

I am getting older and I am getting more and more attracted to cock. Not to guys but I love looking at cocks. I know sooner or later I am going to suck one . Has anyone ever gotten a STD from another guys cock?

Well I'm curious likes this.
  2. Patricia Gee

Patricia Gee PeterG

The only thing I've got from a guy's cock is a great deal of pleasure and a mouthful of semen.

3. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I've tried to be careful kept to a VEEY limited number of sex partners. I've been lucky so far. Hopefully, we remain in the DDF category.

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sure, sadly if you have enough partners you are sure to pick up an STD.....you can get orally by giving blowjobs or anally through being fucked or even from saliva in rimming.

Being on PrEP the last two and a half years I have reduced condom use and thus am more susceptible to picking up an STD necessitating antibiotic courses; I do regular 3-monthly checks at sexual health clinics and always try to notify the guys I've met if I test positive for anything.

But yes as Peter says, I get huge pleasure from sucking a cock and bring my partner to orgasm and filling my mouth. My theory is that if you swallow, and have no mouth abrasions, your stomach acid will kill most if not all bacteria.

Let's face it, esp. in pandemic times, life is not without risk and we only live once!

Simon :)

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

In 35 years of cock socking, I always check over a cock carefully before sucking it. Keep an eye out for any redness, bumps or discharge. If it doesn't look or smell good, don't suck it.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

100%.....................with you. Be safe.

7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Well, I don't want a guy to blow in my mouth but sucking a nice clean looking cock sounds awesome.
    I'd let a guy blow in my ass if he was fucking me, assuming I think it's safe, if I trust him to play with I hope my instinct is right and he is safe on all levels. It's all new to me

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Sadly yes I have. After my divorce in 2012 I really stepped up my cock sucking now that I had a home all to myself. I was back to sucking three to four different guys off a week. I was really enjoying myself when one morning I woke up and noticed I was jaundice. I went to the doctor to find I had Acute Hepititis B. Not sure I spelled that correctly. I was rather upset knowing I wasn't able to contact all those guys to narrow it down. Luckily this form of Hep-B works it's way out of your system without any prescribed medication. Yes, if you swallow "tainted" cum you can attract the STD.