Blowjob With A Condom

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by wetMcnugget, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Scratched

Scratched Members

[​IMG]

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

When he's in his underwear all you get from him is tough love - take no prisoners - devil take the hindmost - my way or the highway - you just ain't a gonna get no satisfaction - he's a harsh taskmaster - doesn't suffer fools gladly

Kilroy: I'm betting he won't wear a condom when he's getting a BJ though

3. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

A BJ with a condom is like taking a shower while wearing a raincoat.

4. Kerri

Kerri Members

lol I much prefer the precum in my mouth to the latex .... but to each her own. Respect the woman's wishes and boundaries and appreciate what ya got ;-)

1 person likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm not a big fan of chugging a cock anyway, but it would seem that having a latex sleeve over the damn thing would make it taste worse.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No issue respecting boundaries here but yeah, for me personally I don't see the point in a blowjob with a condom. So this would mean no BJ for me. Doesn't have to be an issue naturally. Guys who make it an issue probably have a fixation of some kind... or a really bad bed partner :p

1 person likes this.
  7. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

I have used the flavoured condoms and even they taste like rubber.
    I don't think it's about loving him or not, everyone has their things they like and don't like.
    I love giving blowies though. When its "That time of month" my boyfriend knows he is getting a weeks worth of head hahaha.
    And taste differs between guys. I love the taste of my BF but have had some gag worthy tasting cum in the past

1 person likes this.
  8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

WetMcnugget,
    If you care about her, and if she cares for you, give her time. She may get to the point where she may be comfortable and eventually do it without a condom. Save yourself a few days to build up so that the sensation will be intense. if you truly love her and care about her, don't ditch her as some calloused individuals have suggested, that's just selfish. Think about it for a minute- did you like the taste of a woman the first few times you tried it? It's an acquired taste and takes time.

9. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Good girl, keep up the good work!

10. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Good idea. Whipped cream? So having visited a Nevada "ranch", that's what the girls do there. Definitely not the same feeling.

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

If it came time to have a blow job, I would not mind and would most likely suggest that I be wearing a condom. :)

12. WillButler

WillButler Members

Put flavored lube on your cock first?

13. creamywife

creamywife Banned

No condom for me,don't like the smell of rubber beside I enjoy the taste of pre-cum since it does have a little salty rather than the taste of cum....

14. Goander

Goander Members

They suck for blow jobs.

15. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Yeah, I really hate condom bj's. Go on line and buy the thin Japanese brands on ebay, it's still not as good as bare, but better than no bj at all. They're small and can be hard to put on however - some have round heads with no floppy tips. I've never really had that much pre cum (wish I did), so she enjoys it. However, she's always been a cum dodger, and will never take cum in her mouth, no matter what. It's taken a long time to get her to let me quick slip on a condom when I am about to cum so then she will get me off in her mouth. Stopping at the peak to put it on is not awesome, but it sure beats a follow on handjob launching. I won't lie to you, but every single time she blows me I always hope....maybe this time she will....maybe.....maybe......nah. But it is what it is.

Oh, one more thing - try a tube of Doc Johnsons "Good Head". It's very sweet, sometimes I slip a little on as incentive, or a little on the condom if I'm quick. It's not a lube, and it's not sticky.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  16. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I have never given a BJ with a condom on. For me I love the feel & taste of the real thing, pre cum or full load in my mouth.

Micheal9 likes this.
  17. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Not a real BJ with a condom.

18. Treesa

Treesa Members

Try the flavored lubes on your penis, not all guys have nice tasting semen but most women still take it in their mouth, try making it tastier for her if that doesn't work there's really nothing else that will she simply does not want to blow you.

Happyme and Deejay88 like this.
  19. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

The last gf I had wouldn't give head without a flavored condom. I love the feeling of a condom lubed inside, outside or both.