Blowjob question

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Traveler386, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Tower69

Tower69 Members

I prefer to do the work but once in a while I wouldn't mind if my buddy would fuck my face. :)

Flash73, FireWolf78 and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Recieved lots of blow jobs when younger, always wondered what it would be like sucking a cock, but not being bi or gay , it would have to be shemale like this, the thought is very erotic for her to Cum in my mouth Screenshot_20220301-103342.png

3. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I want to do the work - part of the pleasure

KC69 and Rocket73 like this.
  4. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Exactly well said, I love taking my time pleasing a cock, his orgasm is much more intense after an hour of edging.

BoyToy69 and LowHangers like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

6. BranJon79

BranJon79 Members

That’s a hot image!!

7. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

I like a combination of a little of both, but definitely prefer to do the action most of the time. I don't like getting face-fucked, however. No fun in something like that that I have no control over and can't do anything to enjoy it.

BoyToy69 and maturemale3346 like this.
  8. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I thought I liked to be in control and do most of the work. I enjoy performing oral sex so much that I want to enjoy it as much as I want the man who is receiving it to enjoy it. But, recently I met a man who was very much in control and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it a lot. It was smooth at times, it got a little rough sometimes, but over all I liked it very much. Of course, he was also respectful and was able to tell when he was going to hard on me - I've replayed that session over in my mind several times.

Dano Dano, BiSal, dd788snipe and 3 others like this.
  9. Blastolene

Blastolene Members

I prefer to do the work. I do not enjoy being dominated and face fucked. That being said... I TRULY enjoy swallowing and savoring the reward for my 'hard' work at the end. ;-)

BiSal, Texasdude65, BoyToy69 and 2 others like this.
  10. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Same here. I enjoy continuing to gently suck after a guy cums, letting his cock go soft in my mouth.

11. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

I almost always prefer to do the work. A little thrusting on his part is nice occasionally, but I don't like getting face-fucked. That feels too much like abuse and takes the joy out of it for me. o_O

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. naked4fun68

naked4fun68 Newbie

Most of the time I prefer to do the work. However, I have a friend who like to share 69 with me on my back and him on top. Sometimes, when he is close to orgasm, his pumping can get a bit intense, I just gently push back a little if he gets too assertive and enjoy what cums next ;)

BiSal, thepapasmurph and BoyToy69 like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The majority of my encounters with other men have been for mutual pleasures and I most times start things off. However, I've also had a number of guys just wanting me to orally pleasure them on a regular basis which is what I most enjoy. Providing him something that his wife cannot or will not provide is very satisfying for me. I love sucking married guys cocks.

14. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

We need amazing gentlemen like you. When I went 10 years without a BJ, I would've given anything to have someone like you around to fill that void. Thanks for all your hard...and flaccid work!!!;)

15. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Spot on! Guys need their cocks sucked on a regular basis.

thepapasmurph and BoyToy69 like this.
  16. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I met a guy earlier tonight - in his 40s. I guess I have a thing for discreet, downlow guys. he was on grindr and I tried before to hook up with him. I knew by the radar and what he said he lived nearby. Well, earlier tonight I got a chance to meet up with him. 5'8", about 170 lbs, 47 years old. nice dick, probably 6-7" - he only lives a few streets away from me. I drove over and he was waiting on his front porch. I guess he had a Friday night to himself. Just a regular white male blue collar guy - geez, forgive me, but he was cute as heck. I like his kind of regular guy. Once we got his dogs calmed down, I placed a pillow on the floor after he dropped out of his pants... he was there before me, totally nude laying back in the chair - and letting me work my magic. Unfortunately, and disappointingly, I did not bring him to climax after a lot of sucking and jerking his very nice cock. Damn it was good. I did all the work. He just laid back with his eyes closed. He finally asked me to stop, and apologized - he said he hadn't cum in several days and thought he would pop quick - of course, I always want to satisfy the man, and I want my reward of that warm gizz shooting into my throat - but it was good anway.

Texasdude65 and BoyToy69 like this.
  17. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

That's the kind of guy I like too. Maybe he was nervous. I would try to hook up again

thepapasmurph likes this.
  18. Joyia

Joyia Members

I like to do the work. I enjoy figuring out what feels good for him, what he likes. I definitely want some feedback from him, either some hip movement or dirty talk or holding my head and a little thrusting. Never skull fucking. That ruins it for me.

19. ThoseBiUrges

ThoseBiUrges Members

I insist on getting on my knees, clocking in, and GOING TO WORK!

20. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

When I was doing it, I did the work when I sucked, and he did the work when he sucked me. No forceful stuff, holding my head, or any of that.

Well I'm curious, KC69 and BoyToy69 like this.