Blowjob question

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Traveler386, Mar 28, 2021.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My journey towards bisexuality began with allowing a gay man to give me a blow job one afternoon at a local public park. I found myself stopping over to his apartment twice a week after work because his oral skills were far superior to any woman who sucked my cock. Over the next few months my desire to suck his cock grew stronger until one evening I found myself going down on him to find out how enjoyable it really was.

2. John1994

John1994 Members

Me too

Well I'm curious likes this.
  3. John1994

John1994 Members

4. John1994

John1994 Members

I never have but am dying to suck a big cock i hope i like it

Poplo., Well I'm curious and BoyToy69 like this.
  5. John1994

John1994 Members

6. John1994

John1994 Members

Cant wait to have my first big cock in my mouth

7. John1994

John1994 Members

What do you think will i

8. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Your attitude about it makes it seem you will and it's a good bet. But you won't be sure until you do, and maybe not even after your first few times. The fantasy is hot AF. I know. :) But sometimes the fantasies don't match too well to the reality.
    Of course I'm not suggesting don't bother because it might not be as good as you think it should be. If anything that's more reason to try. If it's on your mind so much you owe it to yourself to check it out, even if the only reason is peace of mind, so the "what if" doesn't keep poking you in the eye.
    A lot will depend on the vibe you have with your partner for the night or however long you're together. If it doesn't quite work out with one guy or you insist the experience could be better, don't shy away from considering an opportunity more suited for you.
    Keep in mind I'm in a similar situation. I have absolutely zero sexual experience with guys. All I'm sharing with you is advice from many, many wise, experienced and supportive souls I've communicated with online for years. In a way being supportive of you is giving me a boost too.

9. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Both. Switching between the two is nice.

10. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I agree. For the most part, I like controlling the pace but once a guy is into it, I'm happy to let him take over and do what he wants.

Ronald Ingle and subshawn41 like this.
  11. Sexualfunone

Sexualfunone Members

I mostly so far like taking control and enjoying for first few minutes. But when they get really worked up i love them to take control hold my head and do as they please

subshawn41 likes this.
  12. Sexualfunone

Sexualfunone Members

Same here, first time I guy did that he was a college black guy with huge cock. Held his cock far in my throat as he could till he finished cuming. I was so worked up though from him being forceful I took it pretty damn good I thought.. liked them doing as they please ever since

slayer3737 and Well I'm curious like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The first 30 minutes is my time to orally worship his cock and balls at my pace...Now he's worked up so he's free to do whatever and must grab my head and fuck my mouth which I do enjoy. But when he starts cumming I deep throat his cock to the balls and let him shoot it down my throat as they hold my head and arch their back to force my face against their tummy.

14. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

Like so many others here, I love at least starting out truly worshipping his cock, showing him how I think it is the most beautiful thing in the universe, and really make love to it with my lips, tongue, mouth, and throat. Sometimes I have enjoyed him then taking control and fucking my mouth and throat to completion, emptying himself into my mouth and stomach, giving me his very essence, if it's not too forceful (painful). I think there is a part of me that wants to submit to a man, which is also why I am so very ready to finally bottom and have a man really fuck my ass for his pleasure. To give him my mouth and asshole for him to use as he wishes is really hot (well, my ass at least theoretically speaking, lol).

Well I'm curious and BoyToy69 like this.
  15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'll answer any question you have about giving a blowjob but in my inbox privacy is a must............

16. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I’t usually depend on the guy. Most guys that just want to fuck your mouth want to feel they are in control so I let them. When I’m working a guys cock with my mouth then I feel I’m in control. Between the two I guess I’d rather be working hiss cock with my mouth.

17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I prefer to control the pace only at the beginning. My favorite way to give a blow job is completely naked and on my knees, with him standing before me. Using my lips, finger tips, tongue, mouth and eyes, my goal is to slowly push him right to the edge of ecstasy, and then bring him back down. Repeat this as many times as I can until he gets to the point where he literally loses control, grabs my head, and takes control of the pace from there. That feeling of being able to make a guy to lose control is intoxicating. Feels like I'm in control, but I'm not really....

jmadre, Hugh_36, slayer3737 and 4 others like this.
  18. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

Also think it depends on the guy. I like being submissive when playing with men. Spent most of my life being in charge at the job so being sub is an exciting change. I like being on my knees doing the “work” but sure don’t mind if he grabs the back of my head and starts pumping deep. Like him to face fuck me if I have my head hanging off the edge of a bed. All in all I’m into giving oral pleasure however my partner wants it.

LowHangers likes this.
  19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I finally do it, I think I'd prefer to do the work but with a lot of coaching!

20. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I prefer receiving & giving. I would love to have the opportunity to do it again.

Rocket73 likes this.