Blowjob question

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Traveler386, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Traveler386

Traveler386 Members

Ok so when you’re giving head do you prefer to do the “work” and move your head up and down or do you prefer the guy to kinda fuck your mouth?
    I’ve only give one blowjob and I did everything which was great but I’ve kinda always wanted to let a guy go at his own pace....

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I prefer to do the work so I can prolong the experience for both of us. I enjoy sucking cock and want to stimulate his cock and balls for at least 45 minutes before he unloads in my mouth. Long, slow, and sloppy provides us both with the most satisfaction.

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

If oral sex is the question, the answer is "hell yes!"
    But seriously I have never given a guy a blowjob so experience will confirm the answer. But in my mind I would rather do the work, and I imagine I would be doing much more than merely moving my head up and down. On the other hand I can easily imagine being dommed and tied up so I can't move much, and a guy(s) fucking my mouth, which has its own charm.
    But I'm far from being ready to deepthroat and not likely to be anytime soon!

4. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I definatley prefer to do the work

5. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Not a fan of being skull fucked, if I'm going to do it, let me do it.
    Despite being told my preference, there was one guy that tried to do it, my SO stopped it immediately.
    Great chick :p

6. Escierto

Escierto Members

Depending on her mood sometimes she grabs my head and skull fucks me. Other times she lets me make love to her cock and just lies back and enjoys it. For me it’s all about her pleasure so whatever makes her happy makes me happy.

[​IMG]

Bob Robert, jmadre, FWKbi and 7 others like this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

both...like to get him thoroughly warmed up n rock hard, then either he fucks my bum or my mouth; I love it when he is over me fucking my mouth, leaving my hands free to play with his bum, pussy or balls.

Simon :)

FWKbi and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  8. Windman

Windman Members

I prefer to do the pleasure. It’s not work at all if we are in sink with each other. Experiencing it from both ends I can say what I enjoy most is a blow job that makes him want to cum by what my mouth is giving him.

9. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I'm with SantaCruzRob. I prefer to do the action and don't mind some thrusting it that makes him feel good. Having a hard cock rammed down my throat is a mood killer for me.

SantaCruzRob and Windman like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow what a beauty..................

jmadre and Escierto like this.
  11. topper

topper Member

As much as I like a good bj myself,having a hot cock down my throat is a big thrill each time.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Tell me any one what would you do to me with my legs around your head! I have strong thighs as you can see................

13. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Depends on if you are Mr. or Mrs. Poplo. Mr. I would lick your balls then up the shaft and around the head before sucking it into my mouth.. Mrs. I would dive in tongue first and explore as much of your pussy as my tongue would reach.

Scrturge likes this.
  14. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

I prefer to do most of the action myself, sucking, moving my head back and forth most of the time. But sometimes I also like for him to hold my head and fuck my mouth, but not so far as ramming a long hard cock down my throat like a jackhammer or holding it in my throat and not letting me breathe.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your tongue isn't big enough big boy!..................My pussy to big for you big boy!.........Mrs.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh Mr Poplo loves something like that................That's how I keep him happy! Mrs.

17. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

I enjoy some of both, doing the work and getting my mouth fucked. Sometimes it just depends on the mood I guess.

18. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I enjoy both :)

FireWolf78 and Well I'm curious like this.
  19. elZoido

elZoido Guest

I'd like to do most of the work. I love the thought of licking from the base to the tip and then bobbing my head for a while and then repeating. But it would also be hot to either have the guy grab my head and move it up and down, or to hold my head still and basically fuck my mouth.

chris3403, Airborne68, jmadre and 4 others like this.
  20. It’s me still

It’s me still Members

I love when a man holds my head and moves it for me I will bob on one for hours I love giving head

jmadre, Danger88 and FWKbi like this.