Blowjob from another man

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by matt66, May 5, 2019.

1. matt66

matt66 Members

Hi me and my other half have been chatting about fulfilling a few sexual fantasy of ours so recently joined a swingers group, well a few days ago i got a message from a man asking if we would be interested in meeting up for some fun. so we got chatting and it came out that he is bi and would love to share sucking my cock with my gf i explained that I am straight and have never even thought of doing anything like that, but now the thought of it is slighty turning me on but worried about the whole being gay/bi thing

Sorry for the long post

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't sweat it man. If you want to experience it, go for it. If not, don't. You are who you already are. A bj won't change that either way. Except open your mind to more possibilities. Let us know what u do.

3. matt66

matt66 Members

I want to just worried about how to bting it up with my gf

4. Curiousityiskillingme

Curiousityiskillingme Members

I wouldn't sweat it, just go with it. Regrets are formed by experiences that you pass by. I myself just had a similar experience and after chatting with people and having slept on it for two nights now feel much better about it.

5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Since he suggested sharing your dick with her, tell her about it and see what she says. Nonchalantly. See if she turned on or off by it. And you just act indifferent or that you would do it for her (ha ha). If not, then maybe just let him blow u on the downlow..no strings attached.

matt66 and Curiousityiskillingme like this.
  6. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

I've had my dick shared by a man and woman at the same time and I've shared a dick with a woman before also. It's very enjoyable and I would recommend it.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I totally agree...Sucking a cock with a woman is an incredible sexual high. I've done it many times with my present wife and with other couples between marriages and will continue to do it with my wife.

8. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I love having my shaft sucked some women are better than others, the latest girl is fantastic at working on my balls I really gives me a massive hard on and she can see the length she going to get fucked with.

ledzep75 and LowHangers like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I love it when my wife sucks my balls...she always does as she loves that their shaved too.

10. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Huge turn on! You can’t forget the balls!

11. BashfulBee

BashfulBee Banned

Tell your girl nonchalantly and see how she reacts.

12. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Just tell your gf that the guy suggested it, see how she reacts and take it from there

13. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

My best friend put the idea in my head by texting me 1 night drunk and saying he wanted to suck my dick while my wife sucked his. That got me very interested, I hadn’t thought about sucking a guy since early teens when my then best friend and I would suck each other but we never finish. Anyway about a month ago I stopped by his place and he had been drinking and gave me a few beers. We sucked each other briefly and I now want to finish him. He says he has to be drinking but I told him that I was alone one afternoon and he came by but we didn’t do anything he was just nervous. I know he wants to.
    Sorry for the long story but my point is you might want to try it, you might like it.