Blowjob from a guy

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Jerry D, Jan 25, 2022.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"...We give better head, .... There is pleasure in the giving..."

22 yrs ago, this was my attitude (none since then): "I own one of these. I know what works. If we get along well in the usual ways, why not?"

2. lrklark

lrklark Guest

I've found that men give much better blow jobs, close your eyes and focus on the sensation.

Suburbanray, BiSal and LowHangers like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Being you're willing to let a guy suck your cock, when you come across one willing to do so do not pass up the opportunity. Sit back and enjoy. Some of the best blowjobs I've received were provided by other men.

Suburbanray and BiSal like this.
  4. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

You may find the rush of doing something completely out of your comfort zone, just makes it all the more exciting.
    More like the first time you had a woman do it.

Joe90, jmadre and BiSal like this.
  5. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

After my wife passing and from fighting Cancer for 3 years. I had lost most all interest in things sexual, giving or getting for about a year or so. I initially found other women to date from time to time but there were to many games going on and a lot of the time, I found that some of the women were truthful and others not so truthful. Seldom did I find most women willing to offer to provide Oral Sex. I then thought why it had to be a woman, all I needs is a nice set or moist lips around my cock for a decent Blow Job did it really have to be a woman?

So eventually decided to develop my Bisexual side and especially the Oral Sex features, not so much the Anal Sex. I took the plunge and met up with other males and I did let a few guy suck my cock and I did finely end up sucking his cock as well. That opened up the floodgates as I can now enjoy both getting oral from women and men. Now I do enjoy giving another man great a Blow Jobs. Over the years I developed some very good Oral talents. That was mainly before Covid-19, and I did miss being with other people and having my cock sucked, and I do miss sucking another man cock. Soon I will have recovered from having both kneed replaced. I am now actively working to get together with others. Also, I never had a problem with most married guys they do have needs also!

6. Fubar59

Fubar59 Members

Would your wife be willing to watch?

DocMack67, Happy Guy and BiSal like this.
  7. Dgr123

Dgr123 Members

I too have fantasized about this. Even told my wife when we were first married. She was ok with it she wants to watch. Still think about it 25 years later The opportunity just has not presented itself. Not sure if she would understand now She's become a bit prudish

Joe90, Wixx Trixx, johnnyfive and 2 others like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've come to realize from experience that guys suck cock with way more passion that most women do. Most women suck it to get it hard wanting to be fucked. Guys suck because they enjoy providing the pleasure that we need, desire, and wish she would provide. Again, sucking off married guys has always been my "Go-To"! If you're 40 years of age or older and need a blowjob I guarantee you I will give you one like you probably never experienced before in your life. Hell, you'll most likely want to exchange phone numbers which I've done for many married guys as long as they have a cock worth sucking off. I am choosy when it comes to cocks, I like them 7-9" with some girth.

9. mimikyu18

mimikyu18 Members

I've been fantasizing about frotting with men for a while now. I do think I'm possibly bisexual or pansexual at this point, but the idea of rubbing dicks together sounds really hot.

Transguy, MJSkier, Wixx Trixx and 2 others like this.
  10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I've done it inside a girl as we both fucked her pussy and the feeling is amazing

Suburbanray and Bocci like this.
  11. mimikyu18

mimikyu18 Members

Sharing a fleshlight or having an mmf threesome sounds hot too. :)

Slimjim1122 likes this.
  12. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think many guys find other guys cocks facinating and all get off on seeing a guy cum. I found it was a series of steps, starting with having a girl straight after a guy so I could feel his cum inside her.

Suburbanray and Bocci like this.
  13. mimikyu18

mimikyu18 Members

Can't really disagree, dicks are really awesome, especially when they twitch and throb. That said, I seem to be skipping the steps you took, lol.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I don't know how anyone could not enjoy a throbbing, twitching cock while it's spewing its cum.

15. Oh heck yeah. Cum already in a pussy makes for a perfect lube. Love fucking a woman with a load or two already inside her.

Suburbanray likes this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can't argue that either, my buddies wife went through three of us one evening and was the recipient of six loads. She takes it in every hole too. She's the greatest fuck doll the three of us has ever experienced.

bob44044 and Suburbanray like this.
  17. For the hell of it I put an ad up on Doublelist seeking a married cock to suck. We’ll see what happens but I seem to be in a very vanilla area in many ways. It’s usually the same three guys who answer such ads and none of them do a thing for me.

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  18. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I know what you mean. I don't want to kiss a guy but I do like holding, watching and feeling him as he cums.

LowHangers likes this.
  19. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

I’ve searched for the discreet straight acting married guy, off and on, for years. A guy I have good chemistry with. I enjoy thin in shape guys with nice smooth cocks. I would really enjoy a guy to do a 69 with from time to time or if it’s real good everyday

MikeBD and Jty1220 like this.
  20. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

Im with you not into kissing but a hot handsome, throbbing masterpiece is a sight/site to behold
    I love women breasts, legs nice butt but a beautiful cock mmm