BLOW JOBS anyone??

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by YellowBug, May 3, 2006.

1. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

lol I love that little part she tossed in the middle... easy to miss :p

2. Mar9990

Mar9990 Member

This girl is a fucking genius. Her technique is perfect. This is the way my girl does it and it makes me shoot the biggest loads everytime.

3. Desertweenie

Desertweenie Members

When I'm giving head I start by licking the tip and then really hard sucking on it. When its supper hard I deep throat for awhile then back to licking the tip and deep throating again until cumming which I then swallow and sometimes gagging. Best part is licking it clean afterwards

juicelover likes this.
  4. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I had a very good teacher a while back, and he told me that the thing guys enjoy (apart from the orgasm of course) most is me showing him how much I love sucking him, how it turns me on, and how enjoyable it is for me as well. Also telling him how much I want his cum, and want to do what feels good for him, and what turns him on. I would say that advice has served me well over the years :)

5. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

6. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Ask a gay man he will teach you.

7. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Focus on his head thats where all the feeling is. Oh and dont forget the balls. Just do what feels right. Any blowjob action will be nice in some way, as long as your not actually biting him he will enjoy it.

8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Hmm. What I like best....concentrate on the head - the sensation of you sucking up and down over the head is pure heaven. Run your tongue just under the head, at that small fold, that is truly a man's sweet spot. Tongue the slit. Suck the head harder sometimes like you are trying to get something out of it, feels awesome. Swirl your tongue around the head. Run your wet finger around his anus gently at first, and then inside a bit - in and out rubbing on the top side, you don't need to go deep or fast. But 100% above all, let the man cum in your mouth. Let him know from the very start that is what you want him to do - that way he can lie back, enjoy and feel it all from start to orgasm instead of holding back. When you know he is going to cum, it's very important to keep him in your mouth, sucking and stroking a bit. I need stimulation all the while I am cumming, or the orgasm sensation kind of fades out. He will let you know when to stop, really. It is really the best, and a great kindness for you to give him.

9. Goander

Goander Members

Slip a lubed finger or vibe in his ass while you are blowing him.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

The climatic blow job is given by an individual that truly enjoys doing it. I call it making love to it with your mouth or oral worshiping. Using your lips, tongue, and mouth on his balls, shaft, and head and doing so for 20-40 minutes building him up to an explosive orgasm of jizz. My wife is an expert at it. She's told me not with past husbands but does to me because I am completely shaved below. She loves my smooth may pole. She's also stated I'm the only one she's ever deep throated and it's because I'm shaved smooth.

11. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

My girl uses an small 2" electric ball! She'll pu all 12" of my dick in her throat...don't know how she holds her breath that long...and then do herself with that electric ball until she explodes! it's a powerful thing to watch!

12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kelli always, always has me put something in her while she's sucking me. Usually in her ass, sometimes in her pussy and she always gives me good access to her nice boobs while she sucks. Her toy of choice goes into where she asks for it and that gets her pretty squirmy. I play with her breasts and especially her nipples. Between getting her nipples hard and having the toy where she wants it, she gets pretty turned on. She loves cock. All cock so giving a blowjob is a treat for her too. But she also knows that the minute she's sucked the last bit from my spasming cock, I'm going to put her on her back, open her legs and go down on her until she gets off. That's the way we do it nearly every time and the better a job I do getting her ready before I squirt, the faster she'll climax and squeeze her thighs around my ears as she moans one out. Getting a blowjob from her is definitely a mutual experience. That's her style and we love it like that. I had always thought that getting a blowjob was kind of selfish on my part but not with her. She starts getting wet just hearing and watching the zipper come down and she fully intends to have me participate in getting my cock sucked off if you know what I mean.

Flash73 likes this.
  13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Don’t just give the BJ, do playful things too.
    Here are things I loved receiving during
    Biting the shaft. Wow. You both find how soft or hard you like it.
    Suck like a straw, lips on the head or past it
    Cheek job. That’s what I call it. Rub the head inside the cheek, watch the teeth
    Hold his cock in your hand and lick it like a lollipop or ice cream cone
    Move your head side to side with his cock in your mouth, tongue in contact. Slowly
    Very very slow BJ. Feel everything!
    Also, the closer he gets, the slower you work his cock. Delightful torture to feel so close for longer. The finish is so much more intense
    Edging! OMG it’s so good! Keep it in your mouth when he orgasms.

14. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Yep. Just today. Gave my self one AFTER going down on Linda. Turns out she hasn't had an orgasm in 25 years! What a treat that was tp help her out!!

Scharff likes this.
  15. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Congrats....keep up the good work for man-kind.....

16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Another thing I find makes a blowjob feel even better. Is when the person sucking is really into it, enthusiastic and wants that dick in their mouth and throat. If you enjoy it rather than just doing it because he asked, he’ll enjoy it even more.

LowHangers likes this.