Blow jobs and kisses

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by 4skin, Oct 23, 2008.

1. chili

chili Member

I think it's really sexy to kiss afterwards, even better if I have gon down on her !

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. aandd99

aandd99 Guest

Yes - we have been together for over 20 years and have kissed while my wife has a mouthful of cum for as long as I can remember. We normally discuss the taste afterwards! Always amazes me how long the taste lingers

3. Wolfman2305

Wolfman2305 Guest

Unfortunately i cannot comment on this as my wife will not do the deed.:(

4. Gonzomonger

Gonzomonger Member

She usually slurps it down pretty quick by time I get afterglow kisses. I can usually taste my residual on her breath and in her mouth though. Doesn't bother me.

5. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

I always go in for a kiss or two after giving or recieving oral. Oddly I think it makes the kisses taste better. :)

DaveTheBiGuy, jdecet and Jonny718 like this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

7. pussycatrawr

pussycatrawr Members

It's hot of course. Why would you be turned off to kiss your partner after giving oral? It's really a turn on.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Yes I agree.

A woman with a mouthful of my hot cum can kiss me whenever she likes for as long as she likes.

Simple really!

DaveTheBiGuy and Jonny718 like this.
  9. OffTheRecord

OffTheRecord Members

I'd need her to have a drink first, get the taste out of her mouth

I don't think there's anything wrong with that either - I don't want to taste my cum, she does, everyone's happy

10. Lap Snacker

Lap Snacker Members

I actually really like it. I like sharing a dirty kiss with a woman and think it's kind of a turn-on. But ever one is different about what turns them on. At the very least I'd still kiss her if I didn't really like it. She put up with her smell/taste on my mouth. I know she doesn't love it, but it's "OK" to her. For her I try clean up or rinse at least afterward before kissing her but during sex sometimes we kiss when that hasn't happened.

2 people like this.
  11. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I would ravish her mouth, just as I would ravish her pussy to thank her for the pleasure she had given me.

12. J&M

J&M Members

We have kissed after her going down on me and me going down on her. The kisses are more of a peck though. I wouldn't have a problem kissing her after she sucked me off if she's swallowed it all. She doesn't seem to want to be kissed much after I go down on her though.

J

13. Coffinspire

Coffinspire Members

I would hope so, that makes me mad when they don't kiss me after. I just did you a favor, and if you think it's gross, why should I do it? Get over it. I feel very passionate about this topic lol

DaveTheBiGuy and TAZER-69 like this.
  14. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...yes I kiss a girl after she's sucked & swallowed...did it long before I started playing with guys...FYI:..i don't kiss guys...

1 person likes this.
  15. swhite30

swhite30 Members

it's so hot. swapping with her licking her chest off of it then kissing her. cock is throbbing from this :)

1 person likes this.
  16. firsttimefourmuser

firsttimefourmuser Members

I think kissing with your partners cum on your face, in your mouth, dripping down your chin is one of the hottest fucking things. It could be my cum in her mouth and if she wants me to put my tongue in her mouth, or anywhere for that matter, im probably not going to lose my hard on

DaveTheBiGuy and jmadre like this.
  17. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

Guys. Most women love to be kissed after giving a blowjob. I personally get upset if I blow a guy and he doesn't want to kiss me thereafter.

DaveTheBiGuy, jpdonleavy and jmadre like this.
  18. imperfectsoul

imperfectsoul Member

I can understand and perfectly respect if a guy doesn't want to kiss me after I've been sucking and swallowing. I would expect a guy to want that taste on him. Usually I'll just go brush and rinse good for him if we're going to kiss and problem solved.

1 person likes this.
  19. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husbands insists that I kiss him after I suck his cock and swallow his cum. But he is bisexual, and enjoys sucking men off as well, so it isn't a turn off for him at all.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  20. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

If you wanted to kiss me after giving me a blow job, I'd be all lips waiting for it. Also, if you wanted to share my semen, through that kiss, no problemo! If I expect to cum in your mouth, I would expect to share it.

Now, how do you feel about kissing a man after he has just performed cunnillingus on you?