Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hippievixen, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i have never been attracted to a blonde guy. some girls look good when blonde is their natural color, but i cant STAND when natural brunettes dye their hair blonde, i just dont think it looks right. so i guess i prefer dark hair.

2. LeopoldPlumtree

LeopoldPlumtree Member

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I like black hair, or dark brown, with very light blue eyes on a guy. Super hot!

I mean, personality is more important in the long run, and i'm certainly attracted to guys who don't meet those requirements, but yummmmy

With chicks, I find funky hair colours really awesome. Like unnatural reds, purples, blues, black and white.... hair's fun to colour! (says the unnatural redhead with black streaks, lol)

4. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

they're all so beautiful in their own ways, it usually doesn't matter to me.

I honestly, though, LOVE jet black hair.... I have very "classic" ideals of beauty, some may call it goth (now-a-days) and others may say it's the "snow white" ideal of beauty. Both are fine I guess... I do find myself making eyes at the girls trying to be "goth"

... I don't like that term... goth... it doesn't make any sense at all.... they're kind of anti-goth in a lot of ways.

5. BlackDog

BlackDog Member

Redheads all the way, conan is the coolest of the cool

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

redheads but, the hair isn't too important for me

7. LeopoldPlumtree

LeopoldPlumtree Member

I know exactly what you mean. I love the "classic" beauties, and the best ones are dark-haired.

8. i_love_sex

i_love_sex Member

i like diversity so any color of hair is cool with me. i've never actually liked another redhead though, but i guess i've never met a guy with red hair.

9. fruitloopsindrea

fruitloopsindrea Member

I like wild hair, accually. Dyed in bright colors or all black. or streaked with all three of those mentioned. But I like the stereotypical brunette personality best.

10. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

I seem 2 like burnettes...most of the guys I like have it. 2 have have Blond.