blessings all i'm a new member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Samhain, May 14, 2004.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:rolleyes: blessings all
    i'm new to this site and will be interested to read everyones views ect in this community.
    i live in Brighton in the uk and have always considered myself to be a bit of a hippy, albeit a young one whos definatly living with an older one!
    look forward to getting to know you all
    blessings
    s

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Welcome!! I'm sure you'll like it. I already like you, because your name starts with an S!

Yes, I'm that easy.

Have a great time!

3. Samhain

is 's' your favourite letter??
    how do those scales by our names work do you know?

4. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Welcome to you! We have a lovely UK forum, and the members are all quite nice. Be sure to visit there--I'll post a link for you later if you can't find it.
    Please feel free to visit my forum, too--it's offsite for the moment as we are in the midst of an upgrade, but you are very welcomr to visit.
    http://www.johndenverfans.bbwpalace...php?f=18&sid=388aebddaeb0cc7d8bcf358678ff0355
    The forum is on a friends' site, and although it is a John Denver site, this section is seperate.
    The scales are our reputation points, and if you click on them you are able to make a comment about the person whose post you clicked on. I will give you a comment and if you click on your user CP in the upper left of your screen, you will see my comment there.
    Again, welcome!

5. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Welcome, Samhain! :D

I think you'll like it here. :) We're a nice bunch.

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Well...I don't know. A favorite letter....S is pretty high on the list.

7. louise

louise Member

aqui va una receta muy rica ,no teneis que matar ningun animal para hacerla.bolitas hippys...... .2tazas de arroz,1puerro 1zanahoria semola de verduras aceite de oliva pimiento romero albahaca sal marina queso rallado 1 huevo ajo perejil....se cuece el arroz añadir al agua de cocion un puerro una zanahoria (enteros)una cucharada de sopa de semola de verduras aceite pimienta romero albahaca y sal....2 se retiran el puerro y la zanahoria .se deja enfriar el arroz y se mezcla con queso rallado y con huevo.3 se mezcla la masa, se hacen bolitas y se pasan por pan rallado(mejor mezclarlo con ajo y perejil)4 se frien en la sarten y listo. se pueden comer calientes o a temperatura ambiente,y ya estan paz y amor..louiselane.

8. Samhain

sadly i can't read this and i would love to know what liouse has said , is there any way i can translate it does anyone know?
    s

9. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Louise, if you tell me what language that is, I'll be happy to install it for you at MY site. Is it Espanol (my spelling sucks.)

10. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome, Samhain!! You'll like it here, I'm sure!

11. Samhain

Thankyou Sus I already do!

12. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Welcom, jolly 'ol mate. Watch yer language and spread the love that you have inside.

13. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[​IMG] Hello and welcome, Samhain! I am looking forward to reading your posts and gettin' to know ya !:)

[​IMG]

14. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

*hugs*

Thank you Samhain!! At least, I think it was you who left the nice message! :D lol

15. sonik

sonik Member