Blairs insults us again

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Raskalization, May 10, 2007.

1. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Blair was not a bad prime minister. He did many good things but then he ruined it all by going to war with Iraq. I remember back in 1997, we were not so well off as we are today. But there is still a long way to go and hopefully somebody decent enough will carry on the good work that Blair had done up until 2003 when he blew up Iraq.

2. ming the merciless

ming the merciless Banned

Ha ha ha I love irony it makes my foreskin tingle. stop it you naughty man. Ha ha ha tony balloney a fairly decent prime minister woha ha wo hahah wuuuurrhuuouwuhahaha!
    oh now I have an erection. Oh you are dirty

I am the only decent politician in the universe I am ming

3. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Do you have a drink problem ? [and no not that you can't get enough of it].

4. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Tony blair had a hard job running the country. He is a family man with two children and a hideous wife, Cherie Blair. (Why hideous? Her smile is cringing to the nerve. Like having a cold lump of ice put on a sensitive tooth)

Anyway, Tony Blair did great things in the last ten years. We are better off than we were in 97 and yes, his greatest mistake was going to war. But possibly he did what he "Thought was right". Maybe Blair has some integrity that the public don't really want to see?

5. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I thought he had four kids ? http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2005/05/doorstepPA060505_300x450.jpg

No comment. :lol:

I agree.

6. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

7. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Hahahaha, that was priceless!

Perhaps his dictatorial galactic conquest tendencies stem from a latent Oedipal complex. Either way, it's interesting to contrast this character to his last one - Rondald McDonald....

8. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Is it ? - I never saw the point of making up a character - Just seems a little sad.

No I just think his ''character'' is determined by how many cans he has had - ok that's possibly me being unfair - but most drunks are in denial - he did fail to respond to me :rolleyes:

9. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Blair insults us again????

do you want me to go and punch him out for you?? a good biff on the nose will do it

10. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

BTW honestly I change my proxy more times than you change your pants, theres bound to be crossover if people do that regularly Also I come in through some guy at works computers and he is a technical person and when I got banned here once he gave me a list of proxies to use so

spthrrrrbbbbbbthhhhrrrrraaaaaaaaasssssp FUCK YOU !

11. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

Nope!