Blacks in Power

Discussion in 'Politics' started by machinist, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Stand on Your Knees

The south is attempting to rise again,
    Entrenched wealth,
    Verses the new high tech billionaires.
    Fundamentalists fighting back,
    The only way they know how,
    By burning down the house if necessary,
    Storming the White House with knives and pitch forks!
    In the D.C. area they know the difference,
    Between an extinct species,
    Such as a republican environmentalist,
    And an endangered species,
    Such as a liberal democrat.
    Hahahahaha, I'm hunting wabbit!
    Its not enough just to take your money,
    These characters want your soul as well.
    Some of us still remember where paradise lay,
    And it was never in the middle of the D.C. swamp!
    The heat is the worst in the country, which explains,
    Why nearby Bull Run was the beginning of the civil war.
    They've all fried each other brains with all the fucking hot air!
    Stand on your knees, if you ever wish to hope to rise yet again,
    Because clowns are paid big bucks to fall on their ass in this town!​

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

And Jordan Peterson is not an intellectual? And he isn't presenting to intellectuals? I am interested, because the guys I hang with practically worship him and lap up what he says as though it's revealed wisdom. He was the main topic of discussion tonight. So I'll have to tune in to keep up with the conversation.

3. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Joe Rpgan called him an intellectual and he denied the charge. Its somewhere in Joe Rogan Experience #1070

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I first learned of Jordan Peterson after he made Kathy Newman look like an idiot. It was glorious.

5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Definition of intellectual
    1 a : of or relating to the intellect or its use
    b : developed or chiefly guided by the intellect rather than by emotion or experience : rational
    c : requiring use of the intellect
    • intellectual games
    2 a : given to study, reflection, and speculation
    b : engaged in activity requiring the creative use of the intellect

If Peterson denied he's an intellectual, he's in, well, denial. Maybe he should see a shrink. Oh, wait--he is one!

6. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Jordan Peterson is religious, which is completely irrational. He doesn't seem to have any original ideas, either. He complains a lot about SJWs but never talks about right-wing extremists because that would offend his followers who are making him wealthy.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Your trolling knows no bounds feeding off a black man (uncle tom) who hates himself.

I’m proud to say it was just 2 years ago I lived in a city with a black mayor Setti Warren (the city has the most homes listed in real estate market at over 1 million dollars)
    a state with a black Governor Deval Patrick (now former Governor) but while in office had a booming economy. When he runs for President in 2020 he will be former
    President Obama’s top choice for the White House) and when Obama was in office from (2008-2016) a black President.

I was 3 for 3 Mayor, Governor, and President - dude it doesn’t get any better than that

Okiefreak likes this.
  8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

OP video makes a valid point regardless of any questionable affiliation. Black people in government offices seem to do little to help the black population. Blacks who make something of themselves and have any criticism of other blacks get called "uncle Toms". And why is that? The biggest problem keeping black people down is black people. Ignorant black racism, BLM protesting because violent thugs get shot for assaulting a cop. Ignorant black racists like Chris Rock saying bullshit like cops should kill more whites. When the cold hard fact is that a black man is nearly ten times more likely to be killed by a BLACK MAN, than a white man. When the fact is that cops DO kill more white people. Even when adjusted for proper population ratios and police incidences, cops are more likely to shot a white man. Not to mention that the majority of police shooting ARE justified.

machinist likes this.
  9. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

It seems like no matter who states what statistics prove over and over and over, it's never the people in the statistics that are the problem, only the people presenting the data are.

We live in a time where Chris Rock can say cops need to kill more white people and he not be racist, yet if a white comedian said cops need to kill more blacks, he would be out of work and labelled a racist.

Blacks seem to be able to say what they want, to whom they want, how they want, because it's free speech. Yet what happens when a white guy does?

When I see an example of white garbage doing something garbage worthy, I would like to exterminate them from my race. I make no attempt to make an excuse for them.

And to be fair all of my black friends do tend to feel the same way about it. They are tired of the "problem" blacks causing them to be treated with some discrimination because they have the same skin color.

Maybe the problem isn't race, it's the political party they vote for that keeps it about race? It does get votes. We can't forget that.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

He's the right wing politico's counterpart to William Lane Craig, Christian apologist debater extraordinaire. Full of shit, but articulate as hell! Right -wing apologetics! What makes them both unusual and successful, is that they're smart in non-resistant fields.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Im gonna stick with the fact that they are almost all liberals. Anyone that points out the bad conservatives...yeah I can point out 5 bad conservative whites for every black one.

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

His use of the SJW acronym is a giveaway that he's a right wing propagandist instead of an honest thinker. What in the world is wrong with being a Social Justice Warrior. Fighting for social justice is doing the Lord's work, while opposing it is doing the opposite. The late, not so great Lee Atwater, Republican spin doctor, tried to make the word "liberal" into a cuss word, and his successor, Peterson, is trying to do the same thing with SJW. It's a propaganda gimmick by which he and his SIWs (Social Injustice Warriors) can sow confusion and rationalize inequality and oppression. Religious, my ass! Cynical would be a better description.

13. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

It's not the word liberal that's the cuss word.

It's the population of liberals within it, that have made it a cuss word.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

No, its the population of right wing spin doctors and their privileged benefactors who have done that.

unfocusedanakin and Meliai like this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah because wanting equality, environmental protections, quality universal healthcare, affordable education, etc etc (you know, all the things liberals stand for) is soooo evil

Give me a break, no one even takes this line of thinking seriously except those who have been brainwashed into turning half the country into their enemy

Tyrsonswood and Okiefreak like this.
  16. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

It isn't the concept of what the liberals stand for that causes the problems, its the methods by which they attempt to gain them that fails. All of these come at a cost. You'd bankrupt a nation before you could meet your goals. It's already headed that way. They have the wrong priorities. Not the wrong ideals.

I'd love a country that has all those things you want, with everyone sharing the load equally to get us there.

machinist and GeorgeJetStoned like this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Bit rich to blame America's fiscal problems on liberals when the Republican controlled government just passed a 1.3 trillion spending bill immediately following a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut, yes ?

Overspending is a bipartisan problem and pretty standard US policy at this point unfortunately

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Admittedly I don't follow a lot of these people through every interview, lecture and discussion they have, so perhaps there are some things I have yet to see but from what I've seen from Peterson, such as the Newman interview, Rogan interview, Rubin interview, I'd say it'd be pretty disingenuous to frame Peterson as a right wing propagandist. I'd contend his rebuttals to SJW's are probably the most persuasive arguments I've heard. To somewhat paraphrase some of his stuff here, Social Justice Warrior has essentially just become a moniker and their views are in many instances quite oppressive.

machinist likes this.
  19. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I agree in this regard. Neither party mind getting us in debt.

I can just hope that we use it to make something good happen rather than not.

20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Democrats tax and spend
    Republicans spend and borrow

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Meliai and Okiefreak like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.