Blacks in Power

Discussion in 'Politics' started by machinist, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

...Dont Empower Blacks

This is probably the best video Prager has put out yet.

#liberalismisamentalillness

NotMyRealName likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. machinist

Point?

4. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

If he was white he'd be a racist. Don't be shocked if they close this thread.

He makes points a lot of the conservatives have been trying to make for years.

And gee whatya know, black politicians are making it worse for black people.

Seems like I just heard that somewhere recently.

Never seen this guy before. Subscribed now. And donations sent.

machinist likes this.
  5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

image.gif

morrow, Asmodean and Meliai like this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Kevin Martin is from Pennsylvania .. Here he is with President Trump.
    Conservative blacks are just as dimple shitted as Democrats .. If not at most, they like rappers are already rich and dont give a shit about their communities and districts. Maxine Waters comes to mind as well.

[​IMG]

pineapple08 likes this.
  7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Considering the low quality of the other offerings by the right-wing sewer posing as a university, that isn't saying much.

pineapple08 likes this.
  8. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I was going to say the same thing. Right wing middle class black guy is a right wing middle class black guy.

But hell. I know fuck all about America.

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yeah. They should just be drowned.

10. machinist

Theyre not posing as a university. Despite the name. Not any more than a website architect is posing as an architect.

11. machinist

Or just not helped. Then they can help themselves because they have everything they need to do that except for the motivation and will.

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Sure. That's why they call it PragerU. "Prager University is not a real university, but they do adopt the rhetoric of one. The site offers a series of approximately five-minute videos, called “courses,” on economics, history, political science, religion/philosophy, and something called “life studies,” which appears to be code for “stuff you’ve probably read in any number of popular self-help books." On Prager University Prager 'University' is little more than a corporate ad campaign for conservative anti-intellectualism. It’s a high-tech merchant of doubt, a litmus test and recruitment tool for the uninformed."
    https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-review-of-Prager-University
    <B>The Lies Of Dennis Prager</B>
    Prager "University": How Billionaires Proselytize Rightwing Ignorance to Children

13. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yeah we be just a bunch of dumbasses that don't understand nuthin. The Dems be smart and Lord A Mercy we be doing good listening to them.

machinist likes this.
  14. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Some of us vote for black candidates, simply to piss off the right wing and force them to confront the reality that the Tea Party is almost exclusively white male supremacists and fundamentalists. Die hard card carrying members of KKK who often call each other commies. Hitler would be proud and, of course, one of his first acts in office was to make it illegal to crack jokes about the Nazi party.

15. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I'm glad to vote for any candidate that sends the message I received. Fell for Obama first time out. I like Colin Powell. Sorry he stepped out of politics. But I certainly understand why he did.

16. wooleeheron

Powell's wife had the good sense to talk him out of it. When everyone is screaming, no one is listening, and good candidates are impossible to find. You can teach a man how to fish, but only if he knows how to listen. Academics are doing most of the talking, and nobody is listening, which is why one in five Americans insist the sun revolves around the earth. Nobody has ever taught them how to listen, or even how to play nice and use a dictionary.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  17. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

I think he got disenchanted with the whole WMD that made them look bad. He didn't need that hanging around his neck.

18. wooleeheron

Powell is such a military lifer its permanently stamped on his face. Like any Russian, he understands the mindlessness of authoritarian governments and all the wacky civilian fantasies about how the world works. He knows when to hold em, when to fold em, when to walk away, and when to run! The honor in retreat, is living to fight another day.

19. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yep. I had the opportunity to meet him as a LT Col. Met at a car repair shop for the base. His thing was Volvo's. Was teaching his kids how to own a car. Just a great guy. Very easy to talk to. Had no idea he'd head the direction he did.

wilsjane likes this.
  20. wooleeheron

My father introduced me to Stormin' Norman himself in the Crystal City underground. He's 6'8" and solid as a marble statue, with 180 IQ, and the only thing bigger than the man is his ego. Powell looks like anyone of dozens of military officers I am much more impressed with. If he were a southerner, I'd describe him as a "Good old boy", compared to a red neck, or city slicker. Most red necks these days live in the suburbs, losing touch with their roots, leaves them diseased. As yea sow, so shall yea reap, unto the seventh generation.

21. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yeah I met Normie as well. I'll say one thing. He didn't eff around. Once he set his sights on the end, he was a brilliant strategist. But yeah he liked the limelight too. He was a lot like Patton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.