BLACK WOMEN - Relationships with white men?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SeamusHeaney, May 26, 2006.

1. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

And the few black women the media does portray try to make themselves look as white as possible. Have you seen certain performances/photos of Beyonce? Back in the day she always looked black and beautiful, but nowadays she often times looks light enough to be a heavily tanned Caucasian.

Having said all that, women of all colors, shapes and sizes are beautiful, in my opinion.

2. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

I have always been attracted to black females. I have found though that they often have a predefined image of what a man should be and that image a lot of times leans toward black stereotypes.

Being quite happy to be white I have no interest in being anyone but myself. I will not fake a blackcent even around her family and friends, nor will I pretend to have enough black influences in my life to make myself seem socially black enough...if that makes any sense.

I would require a black woman who can broaden her horizons and date outside of her race and appreciate our differences and not look at me like I have anything to do with white slave owners from 200 years ago and feel like she is somehow betraying her race.

They are out there but honestly since I moved to South Carolina I have found black people here to be more angry toward whites than what I was used to living in Jersey for 30 years. The difference is easy to see and I have far less hope of getting involved with a black female out here. Its ashame too since I have seen some really attractive black chicks out here.

3. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

i'm not really attracted to black women. not a race thing, just personal preference i guess.

4. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

Living in NYC, I realize that majority of the white males are only attracted to black females if they look like a model or something, or have a lot of makeup on and long hair.

My best-friend is a white male, and every time we are together "white" people always give me mean stares and shit, thinking that we are dating. Like they never seen a black female before.

5. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Ah that's nothin! I learned to carry my pistol if I hang out with any black female in public. For the simple reason that we are followed, harrassed and heckled by groups of "black" males when we hang out. They even throw stuff. I wish all that I got was a few dirty looks.

6. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

this is not only black women. this is women in general.

7. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

Sorry to hear that man, their losers

8. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

I'm attracted to the package, not the colour of the wrapping paper....

9. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I've only dated one black girl-she was from Africa. Didn't work out, and was never serious, but I kinda wish it had been.

10. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Thank you sweet heart.

11. Pigsonthewing

Pigsonthewing Member

Well i'm mixed, but i look "black", i tend to find white men more attractive than other races....

12. stokv

stokv Member

I say "Oh my God" three times in my life:
    one when I slept with a white lady from russia (an old wonderful story)
    second after I try the whisky Langavulin 16 y.o. (what is that for a taste)
    and each time I sleep with a black lady I met recently (Oh my God what a woman!)

So in my place is not common to date a black woman, I don't care about that, I dated many other races ladies in my country, the people look at me strange but doesn't matter, black man I never encounter any, but I wouldn't feel that comfort I think, anyway when I meet here I don't stay with here on the city center, where other black people use to be, I drive a lot far from the center!

13. LBH

LBH Guest

I have some data that might interest people.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

This is a large scale study done by the dating website, OkCupid. Not conclusive, by any means, but nonetheless very interesting results. The evidence suggests:

1) White men are the luckiest single demographic of the bunch. If they write a woman, they are easily the most likely to get a response.

2) Black women write back the most, but get responded to the least. By any demographic, including black men. Yes, black men are more likely to respond to Indian women, White women, and Asian women than they are Black women.

3) Asian Women, White Women and Hispanic women all show a hugely disproportionate preference for White men.

I'm not going to comment on why this is true, because there isn't a scientifically identifiable answer. I'm just pointing to the statistics. The data suggests that white men are indeed less likely to respond to black women than other races. This does not mean that every single white man does not find black women attractive -- I do -- just that the general populace, on average, may not. Furthermore, "not responding" may not imply a lack of physical attraction, so it's entirely possible that white men find black women physically attractive, but don't respond anyway for other reasons.

14. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

whats the difference

15. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

Amazing thread,this.
    Really opens ones eyes to just how many people are sensitive to unimportant things.

YOU are on a drip in a hospital bed,weak,sick,depressed,with a failing liver,praying to whatever form of higher being/force/energy you have faith in,for an organ donor.

The doctor rushes in,with the wonderful news that a donor organ has been located and the theatre is being prepared at this very moment.

Are you REALLY going to ask what colour skin it was wrapped in?

Oh,btw-the surgeon is Chinese,his assistant surgeon is Hungarian,the anesthetist is black,and the theatre nurses are Latina.
    Three of the team are gay,two are atheist,two are protestant and the hospital porter who's going to wheel you into the anti-theatre is a gay black muslim Irish member of a tap dancing team, with a lisp.

How much does any of that matter,now the chips are down?

Every one of them is going to join the fight to save your life-as a team.

16. stokv

stokv Member

If that happen to me and I survived that surgery, and if nobody of the team has any problem... I would ask that Latina nurse for a date.....
    I know a bit off topic, but just in case........:D

never mind I'm just kidding. In my place I know that team would be a bit problem, racism would take part of the decision, but racism is a very strong factor on the beginning, when it's about to surviving a life, nobody look at the races, and I considerate racism as an existing fact more as a psychological war and not as violence. It's strange how many people are still having problems in contact with other races. I had relationships with other color girls (black and asian) and always the same situation. The people look strange in the street and your neighbors are ready to tell you anything what the girl did when she stay alone in your home, and they do that to "protect" you from the others bad races!!!

17. ladylala

ladylala Member

Yes. Most of the guys I've ever been attracted to were white.

18. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

:2thumbsup:

19. dizz36

dizz36 Member

My moms black and my dads white.

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

.....:)

Cheers Glen.