BLACK WOMEN - Relationships with white men?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SeamusHeaney, May 26, 2006.

1. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

Im glad some people agree...

As for Dizzy Man, you live in a rural area or a city?

And for justmoi:
    Usually if you talk to people in gangs when they are by themselves they are usually friendly, and you can have a good chit-chat. But as soon as they are together, they will pretend they dont see you, or shout stuff at you or whatever.....Probaly because of that respect thing you talk about and because they are just ashamed to be seen asociating with you.

That is the reason I dont have many black friends, and the ones I do have are female. My area is predominently white anyway.

2. rj45

rj45 Member

most white guys I know are not attracted to black females unless she is almost perfect supermodel material, so it does take a lot to get the attention of white men. White guys tell me that black females are just too muscular and solid, almost like a man's body, plus the dark skin is a turnoff to white males.

I do find this original post very truthful, there are very strong racial-sexual preferences in US culture and sadly for some, people are left out of the sexual fun if you are the wrong race.

3. Happiness4563

Happiness4563 Guest

Well hello bloggers

My first time on a blog but i felt the need to comment if you guys are still out there and interested in this topic.

i am an older black female. In my youth i have lived in the ghetto and the burbs. growing up in baltimore i had no problems with being approached by males. when i moved to the burbs attended school with only 50 other blacks out of about 1500 kids. i did not really encounter any racial problems to speak of but i found that i was interested in white guys as well as black, latino, whatever. Hormones- a guy's a guy, right?

However - although i would generate interest from other races it seems that (from white guys) there was some definite intimidation about approaching me even though i am a very open, friendly person. i have dated white guys and black guys and have found the only difference to really be (for me, can't speak for you) is the appreciation of my skin color (i am not mulatto but more Hershey chocolate) from whites. it seems that the white guys i have dated love it while growing up i was told by black guys that i was "pretty for a dark girl". (What the heck?!!)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Love comes in all colors. i have been called a MILF and a Cougar and am asked out more now than when i was younger (HaHa! Unbelieveable!) most of the time by white men and even have been asked by white boys (and black) as young as 18! (Again- What the heck?!)

I just started dating a german guy from the UK. Guess he had no fear. So i will try to make it a good experience for him. Lol!

the only negative thing i have to say about the interracial dating thing is that the white men that i have met recently seem to wait until the 2nd date to say something stupid like "i wanna "Tear that azz up!" (What the heck?!) And these are guys my age!!
    **NOTE ** MEN - THIS DOES NOT APPEAL TO MOST WOMEN!!! Needless to say that is a dealbreaker for me.

I like MEN. Black men, white men, smart men, funny men, honest men, sweet men, tall men, semi-short men, latino men, italian men, irish men, nerdy men...MEN!:wink:

I pity racist men, ignorant men, stupid by choice men, lazy men, lying men, thieving men, ...Bad men.:mad:

it's the 21st century people. We already have bills to bring us down so Let's just be happy!!!!
    (Just a suggestion):prettyplease:

4. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

Welcome, Happiness4563:):coffee:

I think from experience id find any one from any race / culture attractive...

Though personality is really really important to me…

I haven’t had many relationships...but strangely enough all the ppl ive had relationships with have been from different races...N my current boyfriend has Irish Heritage...

To be honest i think i tend to overlook looks...cos ive generally never have been interested / felt the need to be in a relationship…

Having good friendships has always been important to me

...My relationships tend to emerge from good friendship too...…

5. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

Oh:D n i think the acceptance of interracial relationships depends on were u are really...whether u interact with people that may vary from u...Tho i think ur attitudes towards intimate relationships...is the most important aspect...u can live amongst diversity or accept other races but still not accept intimate interracial relationships.

Both me n my bf parents are very traditional…we have been together for about 2 years (n known each other longer)…though luckily we haven’t received any pressure from our parents…tho of course they were shocked...

6. lalachica06

lalachica06 Member

My ex boyfriend was white so yes i find white men sexy especially Vin Diesel and John Cena and Ryan Reynolds :D . But then again I find men of all colors sexy ;)

7. _Dahlia_

_Dahlia_ Member

8. satchOnugs

satchOnugs Banned

most black chicks i meet arent that attractive, why do you think black dudes like white girls so much ? :) but there is most def hot black girls out there like the pic that dahlia posted i would have no problem seshin that up.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

nothing like slipping your dick between 2 sheets of velcro.. coco bunnies for the win.. :D

10. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

wtf?

11. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

Oh my god give me a break.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

get over it..

13. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

[​IMG]

Get the over what, exactly?

Making a blanket statement about how black women look is just stupid.

14. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

If having breasts, hips and ass is being built like a man, then I propose that the white men you speak to are delusional. And dark skin is beautiful whether white men like it or not. I don't see how pale skin more attractive, but if that's what they like, that's fine. Even though whites are so obsessed with tanning and being olive instead of ghostly pale. Which, I don't understand why...embrace your pale skin.

15. IWantTo

IWantTo Member

the reality is that people do have preferences when it comes to shades of skin. I don't understand it but some do. I don't think it's my responsibility to convince someone that a Latina, Indian, Asian, Black or White female is more attractive then the other. If a man prefers a type over me then he can go have whatever he likes. I'm latina and what turns me on in a man is confidence, if he can handle my ass and we enjoy each other that's great. I have black girlfriends who would never date white men? so it really goes both ways. Even if we think people "should" be more open-minded it's not the reality.

16. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

I don't think that any man should have to be attracted to something that he's not. But I'm sick of these people making blanket statements about black women saying that they aren't attractive or that they are muscular or masculine. BULLSHIT!

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I asked a few black girls /women out in my day,starting in high school,but the dates never materialized. Too bad--most everyone's beautifull in their own way and I see and have seen very fine looking black girls. Alas---too old to be eligible now.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I happen to have had many a Black Girlfriends...

19. dannyemmy

dannyemmy Guest

ORISON319.....I'm sure that's you driving the car that's killing that poor innocent squirrel; otherwise, how could you think it funny to post that!

20. w.male

w.male Guest

I have to say, that I have been noticing black women much more nowadays. It seems to me that they have been hidden away from my eye's in the media etc.

I was at a party last week and realised that all the black women there (only a few) had the hour glass shaped body that ALL us men love! They seem to have a curve between their backs and their bums, which white women just don't have. I believe white women are more square and straight. I love white women too, always have. But the cartoons/drawings/pictures in the media etc we see of hour glass shaped women with full lips, and white skin is not true, rather those features are on black women.