Black Tar Detection Help Needed

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by imsick818, Jan 18, 2016.

1. imsick818

imsick818 Members

after 9 months clean a friend of mine decided to relapse and now has a probation test which sends their tests to labs... anyways the cut off for their test is 300ng/ml he used last friday at 1am and test is scheduled for thursday in the morning... what are the likely hood of him passing he only did half of a 20 dollar bag ... hes been drinking a lot of vitamin c and bcomplex and b12 and drinking the regular amount of water needed daily... this would be his single use after 9 months clean from any mind altering substance including alcohol

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's not likely he will test positive after one use a week later. It usualy only takes a few days for recreational use of drugs to leave the system besides pot which can stick around for weeks if you smoke often. But it really depends on his metabolism. But your friend should get back on track and stay away from heroin nothing good will come of it.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm not too knowledgeable about opioid levels but a brief glance on erowid suggests he'll be in the clear for only a single use of heroin within a few days, assuming it's not adulterated. More in regards to weed and dissociatives which store in fat cells and cause a prolonged time period for testing positive but I may as well mention it, probably have his piss test not be his first piss of the day.

4. imsick818

imsick818 Members

he has a appointment at 9 am so he plans giving his second piss of the day ! after he downs a rockstar.....