Black People

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Manifest831, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Manifest831

Manifest831 Member

I was with 3 of my friends yesterday. they are black. but one is white. They kept on touching me slightly, like he would adjust his foot so that it touched mine and continued to touch mine. At first I thought he was weird and couldn't control his feet, but he kept doing it. It was obvious that he was doing it on purpose. So I started to avoid touching because I think that if he touches me for more than a little bit so that a tap becomes more than a tap, then he is getting what he wants. So whenever he moved his foot, I moved mine. then he tried to put his hand on my knee. And he kept it there even though I shook my leg. I had to push his hand off. My white friend made a remark "Now, he hates black people." They continued to mess with me like this for a while and eventually everyone was leaving the room. the other 2 left first and that black guy who was messing with me stood up. I was still sitting down. He palmed the top of my head and I quickly got him off me. Then he said "I will steal your mind.." and he left.

Wtf was going on?

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

yeah you're racist.

3. Manifest831

Manifest831 Member

oh one more thing. There is this other black guy i know and the usual way I shake a hand is to slide my hand off the other persons then make a fist and give fist contact to his fist. So there is no prolonged contact. This black guy, I shook his hand like that because he put his hand out. I guessed it was just something he does to greet someone. But then after we shook hands he told me not to shake hands like that and then showed me to shake hands by clasping hands.

This is like what happened with that other black dude.

Another thing is looking directly into a black persons eyes. Idk what is happening but i'd rather be safe than sorry. that might be reading my mind.

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

racist AND gay

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

Very gay.

6. Manifest831

Manifest831 Member

how am i racist? cus my white friend was touching me like the black dude too.

7. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

LOL, wtf?

8. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

what i quoted (in my last post) could be construed as racist, however I'm going to lean more towards you being a fuckin nut job:rolleyes:

9. Manifest831

Manifest831 Member

ok then why were they touching me and shit, laughing as they did it. And thats all they did. They only laughed.

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

Fuck knows, hell i dont even know what you're talking about, i just thought because you're drawing race lines you'd either want to criticize black people or prove you're not racist. So i went with the latter and i am being what you want me to be.

So how are you not racist?

11. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

i find it funny that he is only defending himself against being racist

12. Manifest831

Manifest831 Member

just answer this: Are black people the same as everyone else?

13. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

******. There, it's been said.
    I'm sorry that I had to be the one.

14. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

because you were obviously spooked by it, they were amused by your reaction...your discomfort was fueling their fire.

15. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

:rolleyes:

16. Manifest831

Manifest831 Member

well you called me racist before anything else.

17. Xac

Xac Visitor

Everyone is different, so yes, they are the same.

18. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

what draws the gay nutjobs to RT????

19. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

what ????

Peace

20. Xac

Xac Visitor

I dont know, what drew you here?