Black Men Are Hot!

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Jimbee68, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I just think black men are hot. Anyone agree with me? I especially like their legs and chest.

I like hair on a light-skinned black man. Not so much on a dark-skinned black man, but I can tolerate it.

Anyone else find black men hot? :)

Sagewynd and AstroShark like this.
  2. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I can honestly say I dont know, never been with one yet, have chatted with some but never met

Sagewynd likes this.
  3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

my first M2M liason was a west African when I was 19. Since then I have gone with black n brown guys in the UK, Kenya, Gambia, Papua N.Guinea, NZ, India, Holland, Indonesia, Switzerland, Spain......and probably more I can't remember!

So yeah black guys turn me on .....and most have good size cocks ..hehe

Simon :)

Sagewynd likes this.
  4. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

My guy is black. He's a big guy, which makes it all the better for me. He's at least 6.5 feet, and 240 lbs. He has very little body fat, and his features are very attractive to me. He is very well endowed, at least 8 inches long, and a solid 2 inches thick. When he is in me, I feel full and stretched out. He can bottom out in me.

He's a good 6 inches taller, and 60 lbs more than me. I feel submissive to him. Best of all, he's a great person. I feel as deeply for him as I do my wife. She agrees with me that he's just a great guy.....and oh my god what a fuck!!

5. bigfella

bigfella Members

black men are sexy as fuck, even chubby ones.

6. int0everything

int0everything Members

I think they are hot.

7. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

And some black men just seem to get hotter with age. Am I alone in thinking this? :)