Black man hugs a nazi and asks "Why don't you like me, dawg?"

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 20, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

We live in strange times where the right will defend Nazis as "American" yet claim the average Obama voter is the enemy. You are actuly making them the victim. Sure they have a right to free speech and opinion but they do not get a "safe space" free of the criticisms of others. Don't people like you hate the idea that people's feelings should not be hurt so nothing bad can be said about them? That's what Trump would want. Anything can be said about anyone and if that offends you will tough shit snow flake because life is hard.

The idea that someone full of hate might one day experience something that will change that is now what you are portraying it as. No one is suggesting ANY harm come to this person only personal growth more in line with what we also believe.

1 person likes this.
  2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

The numbers of white america haters needs a hug, BLM antifa needs a hug for their hateful ways and all supporters of them. Their numbers greatly outnumber so called white supremacist and i hope they don't give a bash on the head for it or a you invaded my space and attacked me with the hug, so you are hit for it. Don't go hugging a feminist, you might be charged with sexual assault or a mob attacking you.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I for one applaud your efforts, 6-eyed. Looking forward to seeing you on tv nov 4th hugging antifa members! :cheers2:

2 people like this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

wait

Please tell me you aren't referring to what I said?

for fucks sake

Why would it be a horrible thing for someone's daughter or son to have a mixed race baby and for them to learn that white people aren't a superior race and to learn that they are capable of loving someone who doesn't look like them?!?!?!?!

jesus some of you make me want to bang my fucking head on a wall.

if you are referring to something someone else said then I apologize.

5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

^ Go rest! Sounds like you need a break!

1 person likes this.
  6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Only you know what you meant by what you said !
    Not falling out with you over it but TBH I found what you said confusing

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

appearantly a lot of people found it confusing.

I don't really understand the confusion, especially considering i've attempted to explain several times what I meant.

what i'm confused about is everyone seems to think wishing racial diversity into a white family is some horrible thing or a punishment? Why would it be?

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

and really I was just making a facetious remark that was blown waaaaayyyy the fuck out of proportion because thats how the people of hipforums roll. and i'm tired of talking about it.

you know what, beach ball lady balls? I AM going to take a break. thanks for the advice!

carry on.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well this was a nice thread before it got locked.

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

What's wrong with white people wanting their family to stay white?
    Indians prefer Indians. No one's calling them awful racists, or wishing for their kids and grandkids to marry whites and have white babies.
    Other Asians strongly prefer other Asians.
    And so on and so on.

Certain cultures work that way. Actually, maaany cultures and communities are like that.
    I don't see anything wrong with having strong preference for a certain race.
    I am not talking about any supremacists, but it is completely normal and natural to want your family and community to stay within one race.

"ooooo I juuuuust love diversity, but let's make everyone brown"

2 people like this.
  11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Yeah, it rings a bell.
    Or two.

2 people like this.
  12. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

That's an excellent analysis actually, they are little more than a cult, a rather small one at that. Or really they're a series of small cults that barely number 10% of the population of our smallest state. They're spread out and spend more time vexing each other than anyone else in the country.

And yet, since late 2015 the press and much of the democratic party has been suggesting that they are pivotal foes in our modern times. What's really hilarious is hearing anyone try to invoke the KKK or "neoNazis" in this day and age. With the hard left pouring billions in resources to their cause (which seems to be undermining the faith in the US government to the point that it breaks up into a Balkanized "paradise") it's not too hard to imagine that all of the "Alt-Right" clowns we have seen are nothing more than paid actors.

The Klanazis can barely keep their favorite web site going, so I can't imagine why anyone would see them as a threat. And when I read their site, it seems that Robert Spencer and Matthew Heimbach are parias to them, not revered heroes.

As for ethnicity, even though I'm one of those horrible old white men we hear so many laments about, I have a condition that could only be the result of my Asian lineage which predates my family's arrival in the Americas nearly 3 centuries ago. I can't imagine actually worrying about such a thing, for all I know my great great great exp33 grandmother had a 1 night stand with Ghengis Khan. It could explain the duality of my personality (or that I'm a Gemini on the cusp).

One thing the Klanazi losers have in common with much of black America is arguing with each other over gradients in color!

1 person likes this.
  13. GeorgeJetStoned

You got me there because I don't recall anyone calling an Obama voter "the enemy" or I'd be wearing the same accusation. I voted for Obama because I thought he'd end the drug war. He didn't. And really, who is really free from criticism in the real world? Who has that kind of privilege?

As for "harm", isn't that what was intended by wishing a mixed race baby onto some putrid klansman's family? Is it so hard to consider the nightmare being foisted upon a child under those circumstances? And what if the other side of the child's lineage are NOI or Black Panthers? Casually wishing for a family's lineage to come into conflict is about as bigoted as it gets. And all because they carry an opinion someone doesn't like?

We are moving backward as we get more "progressive".

2 people like this.
  14. GeorgeJetStoned

Agreed, I fell for a Creole woman with a side of Irish. Our children's lineage is in the 8ths now. It seems to me that others consider my race far more often than I do in the real world. But mostly in the US. When I've worked in Africa or the Caribbean I didn't hear much of it. Maybe because I was there to help whereas when I'm riding on an American subway, I just look like an "average" honkey. When I get panhandled, I respond in German and they move on.

If Leroy or Shaniqua decide to marry people of different coloring from themselves, I certainly wouldn't be the one to get in the way. Unless, of course, they're considering marriage to a criminal, addict or self-absorbed asshole. But those aren't racial issues.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What a strong, down to the point post she just did for us there. That felt good to read.

16. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Whom ?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh, Piaf. :)

It's as if white people are just centred on whipeing themselves out just so they don't get associated with what some crazy Austrian guy tried to do 70 year ago.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Between the Muslims the Chinese Japanese, Koreans, Russians to name a few, these countries tries would much prefer to see their own country dominant.

But the western world we've been shamed for too long on the subject so we tend to have these big multicultural mixes. But when white people look at those countries, they see right past it as if another race can't be racist but really they're just marrying and having offspring with people they find attractive lol.

19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Good thinking Asmo. I hope you’ll join me in hugging the communism outta these folks. But we gotta be careful not to hug any feminist members of Antifa. We wouldn’t wanna be charged with sexual assault like BeachBall said.

1 person likes this.
  20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Sweetie, you know I love you. So Don’t bang your beautiful face against a wall.

And you know I wouldn’t ever compare you to a racist. Cuz I know you’ve got a good heart, and a good head on your shoulders.

It’s just that In the first few pages since my OP, I got a vibe from the collective whole that seemed to suggest that people with misguided hateful opinions were less than human. I say we give them a chance to come around, and I think a few of them can be rid of their hatred and bigotry. Some, are probably too brainwashed to be cured of their predjudices. But I believe racism can is a treatable mental illness. And every person deserves a chance.

It’s been a rough week. Saturday is my Friday and I’m gonna sample some beers to give a report in the kick box thread.