Black man hugs a nazi and asks "Why don't you like me, dawg?"

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm a bigot against white supremacy too. You aren't alone Meliai. I don't understand how anyone can come to the defense of any ideology that not only believes there is only one superior race, but also fosters violence and death towards other races. Something is seriously wrong with that.

2 people like this.
  2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Because this is America and even "white supremacists" have a right to be whomever they want to be. It's really quite simple.

But this part of the discussion came out of someone wishing the "white supremacist" (a term those losers don't actually use and was originally part of a democrat campaign slogan) would be forced to accept a mixed race baby. You know, to "teach him a lesson". It's kind of like people who drive at or just below the speed limit in the left lane of a freeway. Sure it's legal, but it's also passive road rage.

I thought the baby comment was both thoughtless and heartless as well as being very bigoted. Not much of the wagon circling has led me to change my mind on that.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Again, I didnt mean it like to teach them a lesson, or as punishment, or to mess with their ethnicity or whatever you said. those are your words, not mine.

I mean that when people are confronted with racial diversity they usually change their tune.

That is all. I cant explain it in more simple terms, if you want to keep putting words in my mouth I just dont care.

And yeah white supremacists have a right to exist as long as their "ideals" dont permeate mainstream society to the point where they're oppressing the rights of others. I think people in this thread are forgetting that protesters were shot at by white supremacists after this speech. This is a nice story of love overcoming hate and all but the reality is these guys are dangerous. They killed someone in Charlottesville and tried to kill someone in Florida

And for all your talk about the rights of white supremacy you seem to be forgetting I have every right to call them idiots. You and mally can blast me (what is your phrasing..circle the wagons?) for name calling them all you want, it isnt going to change my perspective that they're idiots.

2 people like this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Nazis need love too! :grouphug:

JK! kick them in the nuts :)
    [​IMG]

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, truth is...they already have that mixed baby somewhere in that family line, and for those it hasn't happened to yet, it's just a matter of time. Their cause is pretty much pointless. I've dated at least three women in my lifetime that were raised to have that mindset, and they were more than happy to get away from it and learn for themselves. I don't view these types of groups any different than a cult. Mindless and controlling.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My Mongrel dog has a pure pedigree than most people. :d

7. Asmodean

Maybe look up the definition of the word mongrel again, irms :p

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I used it on purpose. :d lol.
    Basically saying even if he was mixed breed, he'd still be less mixed than a lot of people hehe.

He's Gsd 100% but his sire came from Italy.

9. Asmodean

Mine is supposed to be 100% german shepherd, but i still detect too many labrador characteristics :p :D
    Doesn't matter one bit of course. In fact: german shepherd dogs are stronger when mixed. Their breed actually has distinctive weaknesses :(

10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Is it a black Dawg

http://youtu.be/zH64dlgyydM

11. Asmodean

Good movie :cheers2:

and no, he clearly is a german shepherd. Its funny how different he looks than Irmi's dog though. I hope to share some new pics before next year (terrible pic taker) :)

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is he a sable?

40 years ago I don't like the way they look. Very skinny and things. Timid looking. They've definitely been bred to look a lot better.

I wouldn't mind a black version, the working dog breed.

13. Asmodean

Nope clearly no sable. He has roughly the same brown and black colours as yours. I thought you saw pics of him some time ago!

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember Orisons dog, she was a sable. =p
    I don't think I knew you had a dog.
    Whys he so different? Our guy isn't as thick coated as many others but I'm happy with that. Less hair there's already enough. I keep thinking every winter he'll grow that thick winter coat but it never happens. Maybe we mother him too much. :d

15. Asmodean

2 people like this.
  16. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Lol how did we get from nazis to dogs so quickly?

17. Asmodean

We talked more than once about him! I didn't understand how yours stays clean enough after walks to let him on the living room couch. Mine doesn't reside with me in the city though, but at my parents in the countryside

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Yes ME, I have quite a list of people I hate. It includes, Murderers, pedophiles and rapists, not to mention a few idiots who I come across online. LOL.

1 person likes this.
  19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Man,

You guys totally miss the point in this thread.

Wishing horrible things upon racist people make you just as bad as they are!

If a black person can get a skin head to hug him back and admit that he doesn’t know why he harbors a hateful ideology. That means racism can be cured!

What the hell ever happened to your campaign mantra “Love trumps hate?”

The hateful stubbornness of such people on a hippie forum is quite troubling.

2 people like this.