Black Lives Do Count

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 157313, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Isn't his name Tom Hardy?

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

No true Scotsman fallacy....

BLM has plenty of blood on their own hands as they advocate the murder of cops, encourage angry black youth break the law and throw their futures away, and fan the flames of the needless and divisive race war.

3. 6-eyed shaman

Well I'm no fan of Sessions, so fire away.

I think you know what I'm talking about. Who needs to cite history books when it's plan and obvious that the regressive left calls minorities who don't tow the line "Uncle Tom" and "Coon."

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I haven't heard anyone use these slurs..ever. Except in movies set in the Jim Crow era south

Er..wait..does orison use the term coon? Hes hardly a leftie though

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Not really. That woman is not affiliated with BLM. So it's a little unfair to attribute her list of domains to an entire organization.

It's like of like saying the Waffen SS marched in Charlottesville.

6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

7. 6-eyed shaman

Interesting. You probably haven't read many of the opinionated rants of liberal journalists or unfiltered opinions on Twitter. Or know many liberals in general lol j/k

My ex friend from LA would call them "oreos" because they were black on the outside and white on the inside. Now you know why he's not my friend anymore.

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

She is affiliated with BLM. Just because they are not on their website doesn't mean they are not affiliated. Just means they do not have a website or in what is considered a major city. Not enough members.

She was never denounced by those you deem official BLM people, even though she has been in debates with several news and media correspondents speaking on behalf of the BLM movement.

So no, it is nothing like saying waffen ss matched in Charlottesville.

BLMs so called official website does not list Toronto either but that does not mean they are not a part of. The founders in the USA most definitely have visited BLM Toronto and stood with them.

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't know what site this is from but if you're really curious you will be able to google the text and find the website. It was a good site too.

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Soul, that is just not the case. if someone wants a gun they will find a way, legally or illegally. Illegally if it is for the purpose of a crime most often. Only 4 percent of the guns stollen were used in a crime. Less that that were used in a murder.

Canada too has a gun problem.

If someone who is suicidal doesn't have access to a gun he or she will find a gun or use another method.

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Liberals are a minority here for sure, so no I don't know that many lol, but no liberal I know would ever in a million years use terminology like that.

I do stay away from Twitter and op-ed pieces for the most part but I'm surprised any self described liberal/progressive would take to a public platform with racial slurs.

12. 6-eyed shaman

^^^
    Well the way I see it, there's bigots and assholes in every philosophical ideology, religion, and culture. As much as I hate the Orwellian nature of social media, I do like how it exposes the evil, vile, and sometimes racist thoughts of the careless to shine through for the world to see. This ugly beast often exposes itself after a terrorist attack or a natural disaster that consumes the lives of many.

13. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

The one thing Orwell didn't consider is how people would actually want everybody to know so many details about their lives. But then, he was from a time where communities were tight and everybody knew each other, so gossip was very common. Anyone who was the subject of that gossip was either lionized or ostracized. People began to love cities because of the virtual anonymity.

What's really Orwellian is how so many social media sites are being run these days. They accept some facts and discard others or otherwise sugar coat them out of existence.