Black Lives Do Count

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 157313, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

You ought to pay more attention to her posts. Often they are alt left and critical to perconal attacks to another and different view points. She treads softly with you because of your established longevity. It is racist!

2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Ok so how are those numbers unjust?

3. broony

broony Banned

Why is it in your interest if you don't live here and deal with it?

Statistics are figures that are given from a bias.

Gender aspect has nothing to do with BLM.

4. broony

broony Banned

Assuming Gorilla your a white gay male talking about black lives in a country thousands of miles away as if you have substance to what is going on here cause of media.

Good work.

1 person likes this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm not saying that they are or not. I just posted those numbers because you guys were talking about the statistics of citizenship in prisons.

6. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Population is a fickle thing to consider. Especially when you consider that census numbers have not been accurate since the time of Christ. For many many years we have heard that there are 11 million Mexicans living in the US illegally. As if they reached that number and simply stopped coming, a foolish notion at best. The last credible figure I heard was about 41 million Mexicans are living in the US illegally (I wonder how many Americans live in Mexico illegally).

So basically 1/3 of the population of Mexico resides in the US. At what point would anyone logically think this was a problem? Seriously, how many people can a finite economy support before it collapses and a hundred million or more starve to death?

At the moment we have an infrastructure that produces far more food than we need leaving almost 25% of it to end up in landfills. Disgusting? You bet. But there's a reason it happens, marketing. See, the only way to ensure that jar of Jiff or that head of cabbage is in the grocery store the moment that person needs it, is to produce too much and keep a constant positive displacement going. If there's a dip, the supply chain will back up like a traffic jam. Anyone who has see the same light turn green 4 or 5 times knows how this works. But with consumer goods there's another dynamic, consumer confidence. If that dips, the entire economy can suffer into a cascade of failures that takes years to recover from.

In the US we use the SNAP program to keep this cash cow marching. Most grocers owe up to 2/3 of their bottom line to government food programs. We'll know soon enough since we're due to import 10 million more people from around the world in the next 5 years. It's no longer a gradual trickle, it's turning into a tsunami. The people who will suffer the most are the newcomers and those who can't survive in the US economy because they prefer to remain in nationalist enclaves as opposed to assimilating into the American population and traditions. I turned down a position in Germany back in 2011. They offered to move me and the whole family. Only, we're not Germans and assimilating would have meant hardship for my school aged children and Jane, my wife, would not have been able to work in a hospital unless she spoke fluent German (they're very strict there about the language, but nobody calls them racists about it, go figure).

But if we had moved there, I would have done my very best to assimilate into German culture as quickly as possible, even though I hate German food. Why? Because that's why you move to another nation and join their citizenry. If you go there JUST for cash and prizes, you are USING the people of that nation selfishly. Those 41 to 56 million Mexicans living and working in the US send just over $20 billion per year back to Mexico. How long can the US economy survive this sort of outflow? Quite a while if that was the only drainage happening, but an even greater portion of our economy is being offshored by greedy corporations and wealthy assholes.

The smartest thing Americans can do now, since Americans have NO friends in Washington, is form their own localized economies and start reducing their dependence on the US dollar. Too many "preppers" are waiting for the Shit to Hit the Fan in a singular kind of massive event. By then it will be too late. Because the shit started hitting the fan in the early 70s when the wages of most Americans stopped advancing.

Something to consider is that there is no racial aspect to this problem. Stirring citizens up to turn on each other over racial issues is something rulers do to keep the citizens distracted and at each other's throats. Which is why anarchists and antifa (both totally fake entities) are not going after gated communities and Wall street suits.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Mmmmm, hmmmm, yep

Especially this part:

And the effect of compound interest.

You need growth in wages to meet growth in property values, and you need to control immigration so as not to dilute the labour market. For if you do the banks dont make as much money on mortgages, start to get looser with controls, it all builds up, until whammo, a change in interest rates or some other trigger and the housing market collapses and half the financial sector with it.

Its already happened in America twice, my country is starting to buckle under the pressure of that housing/wages disparity, the wealthier cities of europe too, if it happens in China, and it looks like it may well happen pretty soon, rest of the world is going to be screwed for a good decade.

As soon as anyone mentions immigration control everyone screams racism, but you need to limit it to what each countrys growth can handle

As for getting back to localised economies, this includes turning our backs on things like wal-mart and amazon, we arent doing ourselves any faviours in the long run buying cheap shit no one locally makes money off

1 person likes this.
  8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

[​IMG]

Brak lives matter

1 person likes this.
  9. GeorgeJetStoned

The thing is, trying to shed the US economy entirely is a fool's errand. There are just too many ways it is intertwined. And there's no way I'm going to find Nikon lenses or true sine wave inverters locally. But in a depression, which I think is looming, survival will indeed become a local matter. For the moment I can get beef jerky on Amazon (heck, I can get ostrich jerky there too).

As I tell my hard core prepper buddies, everything they think will take care of them for a long period of time will still only last for a finite period. Without a sustained plan and trusted trading partners already established, a national crash will not be mitigated by having 600 cans of beans in the basement and 12,000 rounds of ammo in the attic. And if the depression lasts for 3 decades, as this next one likely will, who will your children marry?

Too often these plans are made for a single family or a few families who have come to an accord. But consider all the Americans who built shelters from the atomic war that was surely on the way. Most of them only made plans for their immediate family with zero consideration for the future. Imagine opening the hatch 5 years later. If you don't have a counter plan for being absolutely wrong, you're fucked!

10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

It seems to me that there is a feeling among some that there are no racial issues in US society and therefore those that mention it (lefties and liberals) are making it up just to get at white people.

But the problem is that there clearly are racial issues, which can be seen in economic, social and judicial statistics.

Basically it’s treating those that are trying to warn you of a problem as if they were the enemy – it’s like having a treatable illness but telling all your concerned family and friends to go to hell because they think you should see a doctor.

1 person likes this.
  11. GeorgeJetStoned

1 person likes this.
  12. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Something none has brought up and is definitely a major factor. Arrests of black people are not at all disproportionate. Blacks and Hispanics are not a minority in major cities where crime mostly happens. Major cities are where 95 percent of a states crime happens and where the majority of arrests occur. White people do not scream that they are a miniority, when in fact they very well might be in their location where crime mostly happens! People are well aware of this but disregard it. black and Hispanics need to stop calling themselves minorities, because they are not at all in most major cities. The may very well might be the majority.

There are more Hispanic people in California then there are white people.

There are more black people in Chicago than there are white people. This city is in the top ten for crime.

32.9% black.
    15% Hispanic
    31.7% white
    13.2% other

People gravitate to major cities and commit crimes because the victims are there! The criminal is not the victim as Obamas admin liked to promote. They, people of all shades do not move to a small town to commit crimes. They move to places they can blend in and not be noticed as easily. Diverse places! Heavily populated places! Places where they do not stand out in a crowd!

So Chicago has a minority white population!? Especially when you consider that black and brown people, plus aboriginal people are standing together as one against white America. I do not see white people standing up and saying, we are the majority in prison but it isn't fair because most major cities we are equal to in ethnic population or are the minority and this is where most crimes are committed for the entire state. Yet this is disregarded! Because black and brown people must remain the oppressed, the minority, when they are not in the locations where majority of the crimes occur. This is the problem with the statistics that the left has been presenting.

Arizona has a majority Hispanic and Latino populalation and has over 12 million people illegally in their state alone! Which is a strain on the state. The link balbus provide compared states to national. and never addressed cities where most of the crimes occur to the population ratio of a city, where majority of the crimes occur. Over 60 percent of that states first language is Spanish. In major cities this percentage is higher. White English people are the minority!

New Orleans which is also in the top ten for crime is 55.7% black and 30.1% white. New Orleans accounts for a majority of the states entire crime. So why should there be more white people in jail in New Orleans or in that state? White people are the minority but the majority in prison. OMG

The statistics presented by the left are designed to cause division and show racism where it does not exist. Comparing crimes from major cities that are fairly evenly diverse and comparing it with an entire population has been the crux of the problem and the root of the lie. This is designed to divide and see unfairness when in reality it is actually fair!

NYC
    25.7% black. Over 2.5 million in NYC. that doesn't scream minority to me
    27.8% Latino
    44% white but some of those white people identify as European, not white Americans!
    38% of NYC were not born in America.
    It is estimated that there are over 2 million undocumented living in and around NYC of black or brown skin., so we could in fact double the percent of black people in NYC., but they do not count.

I hope you all get the point.

13. GeorgeJetStoned

I'm afraid I don't. I don't see a singular point since you made so many individual points. Unless you're referring to your claim that the situation is in reality "fair".

Personally, I can't buy that because fair is not a natural state and must be pushed or forced to be accomplished. This is why communism fails everywhere it is attempted. At the onset some tightly knit group or family takes over and what started out toward the loftier goals of communism, pure fairness, evaporates into the purses of connected cronies while the rest of the populace waits in line for meager commodities.

As for "fairness" in punishment, you're addressing a complicated moving target. While I think it's trite to assume that no two cases are alike, the same is true in assuming they are. Which is why it's so easy to see two cases that receive different punishments and start looking for convenient causal factors. This is a waste of time unless the people making the claims about the cases can't possibly know what the individual case files look like. If two people commit an identical crime, their past as well as their conduct during the arrest phase will become substantial factors in sentencing.

Another thing that can affect sentencing is wasting the court's time by claiming to be innocent when the evidence is embarrassingly obvious. So many judges act like Gods and seem to be untouchable. If you anger a judge enough, he/she will "make an example" of YOU by giving you the maximum sentence possible according to sentencing guidelines.

Something I mentioned before is that the general white American population is more than happy to see a white criminal get arrested and thrown in jail for a long time. If they see people of their own color in this manner, how can anyone expect them to feel differently about crooks of different colors?

14. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Georgie! I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. Each case is individual and each case has different degrees of severity. There is also the factor of habitual life time criminal vs a one time offence.

My point is that people are comparing crimes and convictions committed by different ethnicities and percentages of the entire country by ethnicity and claiming it is disproportionate. You can look at every major city and see that the ethnicity of major cities with a lot of crime, majority of where crimes are committed. It is not disproportionate when most crimes happen in major cities and the diversity and minorities are not minorities. Ie. There is no minority of black people in Atlanta Georgia where many crimes occur. Crime is not a racial issue, crime is an opportiunity issue and happens mostly in places where one can blend in and has a large number of people. People not ethnicities.

Atlanta Georgia for example is densely populated. Accounts for a large percentage of the states total crime and 54 percent of Atlanta black. 30 percent white. So by those statistics people are saying that, the left should be claiming that 54 percent of the crimes will be committed by black people. This is disregarded because it is compared to an entire nation, small towns, no town etc, where people live and have little to no crime.

Major cities are diverse, white people are not necessarily the majority. Black people are not necessarily the minority in major cities where most crimes occur.

So by those standards set by the left, 54% of arrests in Atlanta georgia should be of black people. That would not be disproportionate, but the left will say it is, because it is not taking in the entire nations population and places that have little to no crime.

Fairness was the wrong term. I was referring to the disproportionate factor people are dwelling on. I was trying to say it is actually proportionate. this causes division and fear when facts or variables are left out of the equation.

If you have a town or city that is majority or all white them majority or all of those crimes would be committed by white people.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Let me put it in a language you Europeans are better able to understand..

5 قتل، 29 جرح في تبادل لاطلاق النار في عطلة نهاية الأسبوع عبر شيكاغو
    5 qutila, 29 jurh fi tabadul li'iitlaq alnnar fi eutlat nihayat al'usbue eabr shikaghu

2 people like this.
  18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm not sure if you think you're witty or funny, but just like that kneeling comment you're comeback seems completely irrelevant.
    Have fun with your nonsense :cheers2:

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

Here's a black conservative with the same views as my own. 500K views 30K likes... You leftist really get triggered by them so Ill post it.
    But again .You dont live in the USA and havent a clue whats its like to live here. Nor does it fit to left narrative you seem to agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFhborYfWsY

Criminals getting killed by each other and the police. Why should it matter what color they are? Ive seen niggers shooting at each other. And then y'all get bent out of shape when the cops kill one. Dont act like thug pieces of shit and we wont need to have this conversation every fucking week.

Kneeling aint changing a goddamn thing. No more than my Old Glory flying upside down.

THIS BLACK BASTARD murdered a WHITE college woman last evening.. Should we send the police after him with lollipops and heart shaped balloons, have a tea party when he's taken into custody? HE already abused her once and then come back and killed her. Nothing black and white about it , right ? Surely hes not a thug, does not listen to violent rap music, does not carry an illegal firearm, respects women, does not hustle drugs, is not running from the police. Hes in church right not..
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

As can see from the above comments since my last post here its difficult to ask some people to have a rational and reasonable discussion of a complex issue – when they seem unable to be rational, reasonable and find complex a little difficult to deal with.

2 people like this.