Black Faced Trudope?

Discussion in 'People' started by Nudist4u, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

:tearsofjoy:
    You're so silly

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I am not sure if it is because I've never experienced racism personally or because I have a really warped, fucked up sense of humor but I think it would be hilarious for a group of black actors to dress up in white face and put on a play based on whatever white stereotypes that black people have about whites. This is the closest I remember seeing:

Driftrue and Eric! like this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The movie White Chicks kinda did that

And this isnt whiteface, but this topic always reminds me of the Dave Chappelle bit about the blind black man who didnt know he was black so he was a white supremacist haha

Eric! likes this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think it's caused a stir because of his position and from the little I've seen from him, and I think the general perception of his character is, is that he tends to speak on behalf and act sensitive to identity politics.

It's a bit ridiculous to cast aspersions on the guy for something 20 years ago in a completely different climate of cultural sensitivity but at the same time, we all know that if such a photo was found of Trump, there would be mass protests.

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know, right? Heheheee:D

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The “Black White Supremacist” skit was brilliant! He caught hell from the African American community over it, but, who cares- Lmao!

guerillabedlam, Meliai and Orison like this.
  7. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I've seen this in the news over the last couple of days here in Britain. I and everyone I've spoken to at work and friends don't get how its racist what he did? and yet he's being all sorry this and sorry that it was extremely wrong. We're all like, what?? lol?

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I just did some research and discovered that Trudeau is a liberal, so I guess it's OK.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Since we were discussing SNL among other sketch shows, thought this is appropriate news and commentary...

A newly hired SNL member got fired before even being featured on an episode because of racist remarks found on a podcast of his.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Eric! likes this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

11. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me some folk don't understand Fancy dress Party =
    (A costume party (American English) or a fancy dress party (British English) is a type of party, common mainly in contemporary Western culture, where guests dress up in costumes. Costumed Halloween parties are popular in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.) (Wiki)
    A parody is not intended to be an insult, it is a tongue-in-cheek send up - to amuse and not for to abuse

Eric! likes this.
  12. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

Eeesh. This is what happens when people's lives are too easy... when they have become so comfortable and bored and there isn't war or struggle outside their doors...they co plain and become offended by absolutely anything. From toxic masculinity to cultural appropriation.

Gosh, we need a new war to toughen people up again!

Eric! likes this.
  13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I hope you're kidding about the new war thing.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

Only half kidding. It is almost as if we need extremes like that to make men men again, and to help people realize that modern times turned them into docile, emotional babies.

16. After his expensive Indian road show, I was wondering if this guy would ever piss Canadians off at all. Then, this happened.......
    [​IMG]

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm pretty sure his news anchor character was supposed to be white.

[​IMG]

18. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

HA! THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD WAS A JOKE BECAUSE YOU SAID TRU"DOPE" INSTEAD OF "TRUDEAU"

what a knee slapper.

Orison likes this.
  19. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

And what has modern times done to women?

20. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

It's turned many of them into feminists who are so far out of touch with reality that they barely function in their own society.

newbie-one and Eric! like this.