Black And Milds

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Hellfire1014, Jun 3, 2007.

1. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

nice looking pipe, arent spending sprees awesome

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

That is a nice pipe, and a fitting name.

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

I love my friend now ahah. Shit, Im startign to get really sleepy all of a sudden, I'm probably gonna call it a night. Peace guys

4. TopNotchStoner

Good night man. I'm about to leave for the weedman's house, myself. Talk to you guys later.

5. yazzer

yazzer Member

I think black and milds taste like crap and they make me sick. But, to each their own I say!
    As for whether it's worse than a cigarette or not... they're probably equally harmful.

6. TopNotchStoner

It's UNFILTERED pipe tobacco. Of course it's worse, especially when you inhale them. They taste better when you hype them, which is when you funnel the tobacco out and take the light-colored paper out, then pack the tobacco back in. Hits harder too and gives you a crazy headrush when you pull a big hit into your lungs.

7. Hyphy

Hyphy Duke of Earl

i've been smoking blacks for almost as long as i've been smoking trees. maybe 2 a day if i'm bored but never more than 5 a week. i dig the new wine black and milds. they're the best cheap cigar out there besides backwoods.

8. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

Nice pipe Turkey.

9. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Holy shit guys, I had some kinda crazy experince after I got off last night, I dont know wdf happened, I was totally disoriented, everything kept shakign and moving sideways. Crazy paranoia, I think I might have taken somethign else on accident O.O.

10. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Haha, What exactly happened?

11. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Well, I was all hyper at first, happy, then after awhile I got really really tired. So I got off, when I was walking away, the floor seemed to drop off to the right, and I almost fell. I thought maybe I'm just tired, I walked to the fridge, tried to open the door, and couldnt find the handle, the fridge looked like someone was shakigng it at like 100mph and had like ripples coming off it. Finally I got some Coke and made it to my room, from there I realized I couldnt tell up from down and everythign was spinnign out around me. Black creatures were darking from cracks and around shadows, I finally found my bed and I guess I feel asleep. But, I kept waking up at weird times seeing crazy visuals then fallign back asleep, I kept trying to stay awake cuase it was awsome/scary, but I'd pass back out.

I'm trying to think of what it could have been. I have all kinds of pills and other stuff I trow in this drawer. I was pretty sure I just took adderall, about 60 or 80 mg, I dont remeber.

12. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Haha sounds awesome

13. What??

What?? Member

I hate Black n Milds just because they remind of this really stupid kid that goes to my school. He talked one of my friends into quitting smoking weed told him he was ruining his life and shit and that he should "smoke a Black n Mild instead". That and it reminds of the one thread where the kid stole a pack of Black n Milds and the girl told on him for revenge cause he picked on her. So now Black n Milds piss me off.

14. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Only when I'm on something ells.
    I only smoke tobacco other than the argila when I'm already messed up... other wise I don't enjoy it.

I hate cigs unless I'm rolling though, then they are a very nice treat and go very nicely with the whole fell of indulgence that I get from E.

15. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I like them on occasion. I usually like to smoke cigars when I'm drunk. So if you ever see me with one in my hand, or a swissia sweet, then an empty vodka bottle isn't too far behind.

oh god I love vodka

16. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i can't go near vodka without gagging.

first time i drank, it was vodka, and the results weren't pretty.

17. slaterr

slaterr Member

thats like me with gin
    the first time i drank it happened to be a 26 of gin
    i dont remember much from that night

18. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha, i was going to a dance on my particular occasion. my friend fell walking down the hill, and i tripped over her and rolled for awhile. then i did something that left a HUGE scratch on my arm.

hmmm then apparantly i threw up over the balcony at the dance and the rest is a blur.

19. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

I love how every thread around here gets raped by a different topic.lol

20. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

we're stoners, nuff said :spliff: