Black and Bright orbs

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by SpaceGirl, Jun 1, 2004.

1. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

Can anyone see orbs with the naked eye? I want to see if im not the only one who can. I can also see blue ones, but very very rarely.

2. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

Is there really no one who can? I find that hard to believe. I was able to see them since I was in the 6th grade. I could see the trails they make and everything.

3. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

i always see a white flash of light (orb maybe?) in the right corner of my vision when I smoke a lot. one time durring a salvia trip it got huge and was like a porthole or another reality or something, sorry i can't explain it. i'm not sure if it's just my vision or if it is something else. my buddy jokes and says it's something watching me, which trips me out when i keep seeing it when i'm fucked up. any thoughts?

4. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

couple of questions:

Do you only see it when smoking?
    How long has it been there?
    Does it show up in the same place all the time?
    Does it move around a lot?

5. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

It started maybe two years ago. It only comes when I'm high or tripping. It's always in the same spot. Sometimes it's such a noticeable flash athat it actually surprises and scares me. I don't think it moves around. It goes by pretty fast.

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

I see them out of the corner of my eye, as well. But, I don't do any drugs. I have a bunch of pictures of them. My house is haunted, so.. that's easy to explain.

7. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

yaya , i've seen orbs n' i don't have a clue
    for the meaning of it . afterwards , i painted
    a picture of them , as yellow on yellow , three
    orbs that emerged from a wall into a room
    one following another . ????????

8. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

Can you describe what they look like? movement? color? when they show up they show up the most(time of day or in a specific place)?

Orsino is there a way I can see these pictures? I would really like to if possible.

9. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

i've seen green lights and auras while meditating. on the supposed "screen behind my forehead."

and once or twice, i've seen a sort of orb, one might say. they weren't made of light, really, but more like an image on my eyeball and i was just seeing it. it was probably exactly that, but i can't really explain it.

10. Tamee

Tamee naked

I don't know what you guys are talkig about. What's an orb? Is there some way I could try to see these things? I hear about a lot of people who can see auras and things like that, and I haven't a clue about what anyone is talking about. I'm wondering why I can't see things like that. Is there something I could do, like every day or whenever, that could help make me more receptible to those kinds of things?

11. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

Well not everyone can automatically see them, but they are there none the less. My only guess on how you can try and see them would be that you need to get into whatever state you need to be in (kind of like a concentration/very relaxed mode) and focus on that first. Once you have done that just look around the room, and just notice the unoticable things, if that makes sense. It really helps if you are a person who is very visualy oriented. Do not confuse them with floaters in your eyes that move around all the time. The orbs look different, they move around a lot, sometimes they are just blobs in the air moving. You can only see them for a small amount of time if you move your eyes. Try and stick with one spot but don't keep staring there for too long or your eyes will get weird, so move them from time to time. They look like little dots pretty much, blobs, and with different colors. For me I've seen blue(rare), black(common), white(somewhat common), orange(not as rare but still hard to find), clear gray blobs, and sometimes they move so fast that you can kind of see a trail they leave behind that is clear grayish as well.

If you need more explanation I will be happy to say more.

12. Tamee

Tamee naked

how big would you say these orbs are?

13. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

the ones I can see vary in size but the most common ones are the size of the top of a pin head.

_ <----that part
    |
    |
    |
    |

14. Tamee

Tamee naked

hmm...maybe I do see them, then.

15. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

Can you tell me what you see exactly? When do you see them, where do they appear mostly, color, and such.

16. jiimaan

jiimaan Banned

Sorry, This whole thing about orbs is a little far-fetched in my opinion. There is a local paranormal group that maintains a web site and people post pictures that supposedly contain orbs, but really all they are are particles of dust, insects perhaps, that are illuminated by the camera's flash. The ones that really get me are those that were obviously taken when it was raining--are these people really that stupid? I think orbs are just a fad.

17. UnnamedNewbie

UnnamedNewbie Member

Have any of you been out late at night and just stared in the dark and you can see really little flashes of light fall? I was wondering what these are. I can't see them in a dark building, only outside.

18. Tamee

Tamee naked

I kinda see the same type of thing. maybe

19. SpaceGirl

SpaceGirl Member

I can see them in the dark with my eyes closed, thats how sensative I am of seeing them. If you can explain that feel free. I've got plenty of stories I can tell where they appear many times.

20. constance

constance Member

we lived in a house that was haunted and one night we were messing with a quija board any way to make a long story short the ghost that was or is in the house made one on my pans float half way across the kitchen then drop need less to say the board was out of the house and taken back,what ever or whoever didnt want us messing with the board we were trying to contact my ex husbands friend who died in a car accident the two of them were in.after that alot of freakey shit happened.we moved to a new house witch was also haunted.we have pictures with orbs. one night when i was getting ready to go to bed i only had the tv on i seen someone walk past my door twice then it stopped in the door way and stared at me it scared the shit out of me.i tell you what i believe in ghosts ive always been told they cant hurt us,but i dont know he scared the hell out of me.he had on an old top hat dressed like way back in the olden days.scarey