bj's

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by redline, Jul 3, 2006.

1. redline

redline Member

ye i get what ur saying, i am willing to wait till she's sixteen which is ten months away, cos as i said earlier atm i aint that interested in sex, as iv never had it b4 i dont feel as if i need it right now so i aint exactly missing it.

she said she is willing to wait as long as it takes and till we kno each other better and she understands the problem trhat i have with her age, but tbh i dont think she will hold out for 10 months!, i think she is just thinkin a couple of months till we kno each other well.

i have totally falen for her, and im well happier than what i was. i feel like iv connected with her more than anyone else iv ever met, constantly txtn and caling each other, and when we can we meet up.
    i just dont wanna loose her :(

2. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

I suggested that he meet her parents to get consent to DATE their daughter. If the parents agree to let him date her then one would assume that they realize that sex is a possibility.

What I also stated was that he needed to wait until she was of legal age, and it wasn't worth going to jail over.

3. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

On a side note; If the OP were in the US I would without fail say don't look back as you run away.

If caught/prosecuted having sex with a minor in the US you become a "registered sex offender" regardless if it was your girlfriend or boyfriend, and regardless if it was mutual. People also need to realize that in most US states the age of consent is 16 AND/OR less than 2 years age difference...so if she is 17 and you are 20 you can still be prosecuted for "unlawful sex with a minor" or "statutory rape".

4. redline

redline Member

thats pretty shit, the age of consent here is 16 and once your 16 you can have sex with who ever you want no matter how old they are as long as their over 16.

her mum is fine with me goin out with her and she is well happy for as, just found out that her mum knows my mum and that our sisters were in school together.

the dad isn't happy tho but the mum says to ignore him, they have recently plit up cos he's an alchoholic.

i went to her house to pick her up on friday and he chased me away in his car, then i picked her up later on and he came up to me and started attempting to smash my window in the car and tok my g/f away! was well gutted :(

but now she's moved in with her mum n we can live happily ever after :D

5. oblivion

oblivion Member

just be careful. i know someone who was in a simular situation. then the guy finnished with her she went to the cops and he was in deep shite