Bitcoin Crashing, Dow Tanking, end of the Bubbles?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by skip, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Yeah, it's the blockchain technology so it's a lot more than just a currency. Even Obama said it's like have a swiss bank account in your pocket.
    obama swiss bank account in your pocket - Bing video

It takes $2000 worth of electricity to mine $11,000 worth of bitcoin right now. So their use of electricity is a net possible for the economy there. It would be like Amazon or Boeing moving into the area.

2. lode

lode Banned

Over 80% of it has already been mined. As an investment, it'll probably end up mirroring precious metals.

IE: When the market goes down, bitcoin will go up. That hasn't been true so far this year however, both have gone up in 2019, and both went down in 2018. But I still think it'd be a wise thing to hold on to a bit for because it'll likely weather a recession well.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The NSA has already published a warning that current cryptographic systems are increasingly vulnerable to neuromorphic circuitry. The first processors that are supposed hack proof to classical approaches are already coming on the market, but its pretty obvious that bitcoin is a volatile market like so many others these days.

4. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

5. wooleeheron

The AI coming will blow everybody's mind and become the new drug of choice. The Japanese in particular specialize in making them more friendly and human.

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Didn't Bitcoin turn out to be not very good energy consumption wise?

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

8. wooleeheron

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Water is money..

10. wooleeheron

Air is money, instant cash when people are always drowning in their own filth.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Its in the air you breathe.

12. wooleeheron

And fart, what comes around goes around.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

Sewage is good for the soul

14. wooleeheron

Only if you know the difference between healthy compost and a public health hazard.

15. wooleeheron

The US government already has quantum encrypted cellphones and laptops, and if they wanted to end crypto currency they could at any time, but crypto is actually easier for them to crack and harder to for others. The EU is working on public quantum encryption, but only because the US has been stealing all their secrets ever since WWII. Without a theory of everything, nobody knows what quantum encryption systems are safe in the long run, and whether crypto will survive depends on the laws of physics, however, the theories suggest a perfect encryption system is possible and will eventually make crypto outdated. Essentially, there is no such thing as a perfect security system at present, but that could change in the near future and, even if it doesn't, the research required to keep crypto competitive with groups like the NSA could inevitably become to expensive for anyone but governments.

Quantum computers are factorial, meaning adding even a single equivalent to a transistor increases their power exponentially.

16. Ralez01

Ralez01 Members

Why would we need bitcoins anyway, our dollar is already in digital mode in every transaction, every time you go shopping or paying your bills so why change to something that is not regulated, not stable and the favorite of thieves in the web. People are just(again) trying to put the wagon before the horses...

17. wooleeheron

Some 60% of all Wall Street transactions are now handled by computers. These are owned by the international conglomerates, who use quantum cryptography and take extreme security measures. Their money is only worth what the people holding all the guns say it is worth, while the NSA has released repeated warnings that neuromorphic circuitry is already powerful enough to crack almost any conventional cryptographic system used. Your silly email password can be cracked in less than 30 seconds by anyone who has a modern graphics card and, soon, you'll be able to do it using integrated graphics on a notebook. In other words, your email password exists only to keep people from casually reading your mail, and the security on your computer only exists for the same purpose. The federal government already has quantum encryption in their cellphones and laptops, but you are not allowed to have such technology without their supervision.

Bitcoin is the only available alternative to quantum encryption, that prevents the banks from eating everyone alive even faster than they already do. The EU is working on public quantum encryption, because they are tired of the US stealing every secret they possess. Bitcoin is the magician's dramatic waving of hands, blue smoke, and mirrors used to distract the audience in the hope they don't see all the guns pointed at their heads. The US government has a line of crap a mile long, and if the world had anything remotely like free markets the entire economy would collapse back to the stone age, just as Libertarians seem hellbent of ensuring. If the idiots collapse the entire world economy again twice within a decade, it will be a new world record.

The more often the economy collapses, the faster the money floats to the top, and the more bitcoin becomes just another way to ensure it does. You wouldn't believe me if I told you what is coming next, because I don't believe it myself.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  18. Ralez01

Ralez01 Members

Ah, ah, Well, I like your comment, but must say: it's "paranoia", I believe you can protect yourself by paying attention and doing what's necessary to keep safe, The dollar is becoming the digital money actually, already,few people keep change in their pockets, and it is pretty much well protected, so why would you go to something like that bitcoin. the world doesn't need a new money.

WritersPanic likes this.
  19. Diana Krall

Diana Krall Members

Today Bitcoin is really growing, and I really hope, that in the next few years we will see a big change in crypto.

And I am sure that it's real to make money with cryptocurrencies.

Also, I would like to share with you an interesting and up-to-date mobile app development company blog. I always read it and advise you too.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  20. wooleeheron

The first perfect quantum encryption system has just been developed, while the EU is pushing for a quantum internet. Every bit as interesting, physicists have patented the first room temperature superconductor and created a Maxwell's Demon capable of sorting electrons without expending any energy in the process, and another Maxwell's Demon, that can pump heat out of your house on a hot summer's day, without expending any energy in the process. As if those were not enough, they figured out how to stop a wave dead in its tracks, and release it again in any direction you want whenever you want. You could use it build a computer that never uses energy without even having to add a Maxwell's Demon. What is coming next is self-organizing systems, because everything resembles the big bang itself, which according to the evidence, had no cause. That means Crypto will become worthless if it does not evolve into AI, but over a trillion dollars was invested in AI research in the last year alone, and information itself can be considered, self-organizing and growing.

The light bulbs are coming on around the planet, as the big picture starts to reveal itself, which is why the world is so fucked up today. Its down the rabbit hole baby, and even crypto must become more organic.