Bisexual Wearing Panties

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by mickymouse87, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I enjoy wearing panties also. I have different styles and it can be a mood thing. Sometimes I just want to wear a comfy pair that I like the color of. Sometimes I like wearing a pair that makes me feel sexy. My girlfriend likes the way I look in them so that's nice. Sometimes I like wearing a pair that makes feel slutty, which can lead to other fun things. I've recently been occasionally wearing a pair at work, or out shopping. I like that no one else knows there's something sexy about that.

2. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

Also, if people still want to swap photos why don't we get an e-mail group going? That way we can all swap with each other. Just a thought. Butters1213@yahoo.com

3. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

4. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

5. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

6. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

7. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

Absolutely. I look forward to it. Sometimes when I've been by myself I've done self photo shoots and I would love to share that with you.

8. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I e-mailed a few photos just to start. I hope you like them.

9. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I did not get the email. But thanks for trying I always send pics of myself.,to those who send.

10. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

Ok now I actually sent a few. I realized it was an e-mail issue so it's from a different address. Subject is photo swap.

11. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I returned some photos of myself. Hope you enjoy them.

12. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

If anyone wants pics email me @royellis2018@gmail.com...will also do request if I can.

13. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I rarely used to put on women's panties, and lately more rarely than that. But I have put them on when I wanted to feel in a particularly sexy mood, which I need from time to time. I'm not necessarily looking to wear them for another guy, but if he wanted me to I would.

dd788snipe likes this.
  14. ride_stride

ride_stride Members

I don't know if I am into wearing them per se, but I've recently gotten very into the idea of panty play (and tributes) between guys. Right now, this is the hottest video for me and would love to do this with someone soon!
    Budd and I Cum on Panties