Birth of the synth music

Discussion in 'Electronic and Experimental Music' started by Eric Fielding, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Eric Fielding

Eric Fielding Visitor

Well..i'm at a loss.... to think that i joined this forum..hoping that someone out there would remember or have some interest in one of the most important bands that gave birth to the Synth music. I maybe in my 60's, and you may think " what the Hell is this guy going on about", but where are all the T:D lovers ?. I went to see them in 1986 in the city of Leeds UK. They where just out of this world with their music. Their music could be rocky one moment, then next put one in Calm relaxed and trans state of mind. I've had many Albums of this old band, and still have plenty. If any one reading this want to know what the hell i'm going on about, them please get yaself on to You Tube, and watch Tangerine Dream Live in Concert the Warsaw, in Italy 1980, or more up to date, The Manderin concert or any of the live Concerts on the site. I would really love to hear some feedback. P.S. the Main Band leader died in 2015...The band still is going, but have lost few of its members.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I've known of Tangerine Dream for a long time and like some of their stuff. It's just not my main genre of music these days.

3. Eric Fielding

Eric Fielding Visitor

No Problem..nice to hear at least that someone out there has a liking for them. Cheers Tyrsonswood.:grinning: