Birth dreams?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by NightOwl1331, May 21, 2004.

1. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A few nights ago I had a dream in which one of my cats (who is spayed) had a litter of kittens and I witnessed the birth. And then someone in my family poisoned them and they were sick. Then last night I dreamed that my mother had a baby (my mother can't have more children) and at the same time my other cat (who is also spayed) had a huge litter of kittens and I saw all the births. There was a feeling of slight panic in that dream after the births. I cannot figure out what these dreams mean! They all had someone giving birth who couldn't actually give birth and there was panic in the dreams. And there is nothing going on in my life with pregnancy or birth in any way. I don't know anyone who's pregnant or trying to conceive, no one with a baby, and I'm not in a situation where I could become pregnant. Can anyone help explain these dreams?

2. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

My dream book says the following:

Birth: You are sure to have good news soon after a dream of the birth of, or giving birth to, a child. If the birth involved animals, it signifies defeat for anyone working against your intrests. Multiple births indicate an increase in material wealth.

That's all I could find in my book relating to what you wrote. Um, so maybe you should expect good things.

3. NightOwl1331

hm...that makes sense now. :) thanks!

4. NightOwl1331

but the weird thing is...the night before last I dreamed another dream that fits in with those. It was like the next episode of that show or something. lol. But anyways I dreamed that all of those kittens and the baby were about 1 month old. People were coming to see them all. Very strange. :confused: