Birds Of A Feather Chat Together

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

is to dump the demanding boyfriend....

2. broony

broony Banned

Not a chance.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Keep it spicy, Jacob.

You know she loves it.

4. broony

broony Banned

When you not loading yourself up on beer, hard-a, weed everyday and then acid n mushrooms you gonna need to get off.

She knows that.

Once a week fucking is necessary. Yea I demand it. She wont argue.

Plus after years of fucking on a drugged mind, fucking clear headed is just amazing. Way more stamina than ive ever had.

So hell yea ima tell her strait up.

2 people like this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I prefer to just rattle my zipper. It's quicker than a text.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

tshis the freasest vlue dram Ive every hasd.

^tried typing that out while coughing.. the freshest blue dream Ive ever had..

2 people like this.
  7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Heard a couple shotgun shots tonight. Way too dark for being hunters. Too far apart to be for pests I think.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Every girl likes to feel pressured to have sex.

:unsure:

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I :book: somewhere..

10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I don't know about where you live, but here in hunting season (or even if it isn't hunting season per se, but say someone is hunting) LOTS and LOTS of people hunt at night, especially if it is a big moon.

Here it is raining, so off hand, I have no idea if the moon is big tonight.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

hunting at night is illegal here

12. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

if you want the sexy time as soon as shes out of work, it is better to get the motor tuned up ahead of the journey. i keep condoms in the kitchen. never fails, i'll be cooking, or otherwise impressively juggling mom duties, and he will get frisky. im amenable, sure, i love when our sex life is more active than not, but you gotta be ready. gotta ground one kid " and you better not come out of that room!" and stick the toddler in the highchair with a movie. then nookie in the kitchen. more flexible than i thought, but also the freezer is too tall, haha, lol, change position.

i like a quickie. im too busy and too supervised by kids to get much more. but when the motor is going and the juices are flowing, its a lot more fun than quick hurry hurry what was that noise? and too much friction. or starting the engines then having to stop for pregnancy prevention. ugh. seriously man, just let me blow you to the finish line, alright? not every orgasm has to span the stars.... im a practical person. just get my jollies going and i can finish myself later. but touch me! oh my god touch me at all! all i get from the preteen are dirty looks and attitude, and the toddler smacks me in the face. sometimes i think i could get off for the week on a good hug.

in other news, applied to a job, only to hear that (basically) without a resume it goes directly into the "dont bother" pile.

really? because my resume is "last 11 years, unpaid 24/7 labor for no appreciation" and before that,"olive garden, USnavy, Olive Garden, Hancock Fabrics, Olive Garden" but last time i applied at the olive garden i found out that they dont rehire (except those 2 of mine where they DID) if you used workmans comp. even if you signed off on it early. even if its something you still suffer and would overlook because, hey, legally you signed off on it, and its done, so that was a bad choice you gotta live with... (injury happened when i was SIXTEEN.)
    but hey, they also dont offer a way to add a resume later....in case you "happen to find out" that they dont give a shit. hubby submitted a resume, and even asked if they read it, and they didnt. they didnt read it.... but not having one disqualifies you. uh huh.

tell me again how that applies equally for penis-wielders? oh, it doesnt. thats right. i forgot. my value is in my uterus. doesnt matter that i can grow a garden, cook, and preserve food, care for a child, stay on top of household chores (mostly) despite a tiny troll clinging to my leg... also sing, play clarinet, paint (art as well as walls) build furniture, crochet, sew quilts AND MOTHERFUCKING CLOTHING YOU NAKED BASTARDS, bead and bake fresh yeasty breads (including pizza and cinnamon rolls).... and whatever other miscellaneous skills i FUCKING PRIDE MYSELF ON. never me mind. nobody done paid me, so none of it goin to count. i have zero value, unless i can "prove" it. most of my kids are alive. i havent killed my husband. i havent killed myself (though, the longer i live, the more brutally obvious it becomes that i exist out of spite, and spite alone) if im not making live babies to grow up to be dead soldiers, i have no worth.

at the least they could have a fucking tick-box for "stay at home parent reentering the workforce" just a "heads-up, this app is probably weird, but that doesnt mean the person can't be hired"

come on. i have worked way too fucking hard to be treated as worthless at home, and then be told im worthless by strangers. but apparently, that is how it is. so {{waves}} heres a hi from your worthless waste of oxygen online friend.

3 people like this.
  13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

It is illegal to spotlight a deer at night; but, I've known men that would stay in a treestand all night looking for just that "right" deer. They wouldn't be spotlighting...their eyes would have adjusted or they would have on a pair of night vision goggles.

14. unfocusedanakin

Sorry to hear that ML.

15. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Mother's Love...looking for a job sucks so bad! My heart goes out to you. You can think and DO circles around the vast majority of asses out there hiring today...and yet what is important???? The Right Resume. smh

I remember at one of the WORST jobs I had as a cook (an assistant cook at that!) the strange ass owner told me she thought she would hire me (based on my completed application) - but I would need to bring a resume! WHUT? I was going to make MINIMUM WAGE!

Whatever, I wanted the job (or so I thought)...so I made up my resume (such a stupid waste of time) and took it to her so she would hire me. I was hired and treated 2 ways - strange and strangER. I lasted one week putting up with their weirdo shit and their even more peculiar chain of command. I walked out on a Thanksgiving. Best thing I could have done. Still glad I did it exactly as I did.

If anybody I've ever worked for deserved somebody walking out on Thanksgiving with about a 1000 dishes to wash and food to put up, it was that sorry ass lazy group.

I didn't mean to get off on that...hope you've been feeling ok Mother's Love.

16. unfocusedanakin

You could run a daycare. That takes some kind of license but I am sure a mom could manage that test and then you are the boss.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

some southern states allow hog hunting at night .. if Im not mistaken..

18. Aerianne

Hi ML...

Yes, it's a thankless job. Even the State Of Georgia thinks I'm worthless. I can't get Medicaid because I didn't work enough hours outside my home. I'm disabled but that doesn't mean anything to anybody. If I weren't married to a man who collects SSDI I could get something. As it is, he has Medicaid and a Disability check and I better not piss him off if I want to eat.

Hope you're doing well otherwise.

19. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i can barely get my own little shits to listen to me. probably has something to do with me feeling its important for them to thinkg for themselves. dummies are easier. 5th grader is capable of 11th grade math. the teacher said he had no GT materials for him. like, gee, thanks, great help. i will just keep teaching him at home. whatever. but other people's kids? and the responsibility of that? i can piss in, fuck half the stock, and the stock boys, and set a warehouse on fire, and still not cause the type of damage i would be blamed for after watching someone else's kids.

just today i laid into the neighbor kids. nicely. didnt even swear. but i did tell them i might have to have my dogs killed because they would not stop knocking on my fucking door WHILE THE TODDLER WAS NAPPING! and i have told them on more that 3 occasions that very same thing! (and also stay the fuck out of my yard, my gardens, my driveway off my property... stop getting my kid into trouble, teasing my dogs, distracting my kid when hes working....etc etc)

im really only okay with my kids, and thats because they KNOW me, they KNOW the rules. i mean, the little guy is learning, but he already knows he has to have shoes to go outside... so even the under-two year old has rules to follow. "They" are apartment children... no recognition of property rights, or noise ordinance, or how to not be an insufferable tattle tale. "hes not sharin-" then dont play with him. fucking problem mother-fucking solved. dont you knock on my door again, because i will drag you home to your mom....

i need a job to keep my sanity, what little is left dried and preserved under my motherhood role. because there is nothing left at mom-level. i would kill myself or someone else just for the peace of mind that 3 squares and a bed would give me. (or a nice dark urn...) we are getting to a crucial point, and to be told that i have to BS a resume "just because" really chaps my ass.

20. Aerianne

I hate those little apartment shits; and the big ones.

You're right that they do not respect property lines.

Those are the grown ass teenagers that I had to drive all the way back across my yard and my son's yard, with a golf iron, because they told me they didn't have to leave my property.

FFS ML, I feel ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.