Bipolar Disorder... (graphic)

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Morning Myst, May 26, 2006.

1. mybadself

mybadself Banned

fuckin' blacks

2. mybadself

mybadself Banned

marvin's a punk

3. mybadself

mybadself Banned

okay this thread got of track with the pluto turn

this post is much more like what we should be talking about

4. earthmother

earthmother senior weirdo

Just like a flower cannot grow well unless it is in the proper soil, bipolar cannot flourish without the proper conditions. Yes, some of it has to do with life events and how you learn to deal with them. But some of it is malfunction in brain chemistry and no amount of therapy or self help will get thru that. Being able to function in ANY society including your own personal one is the thing. When someone gets so out there that they cant function AT ALL in any environment, cant take care of themselves, cant get long with anybody, and can barely stand to be alive because they have such a serious problem, and when this is out of the norm for this person, then it is definately
    real. Oh yea, I have the idea sometimes that alot of the bipolar crazyness is fake. A put on designed to get your way, control and manipulate others, intimidate people into doing what you want. But the difference between bipolar and asshole seems to be that the one with bipolar really does not know WHAT they want. They change ideas and wishes and personalities like most folks change their clothes, except much more often.
    When I first started studying this, I looked up multipal personalities and demon possession. Because that is what it appears to be. It IS normal to have higher and lower days. We ALL do. But when it starts ruining not only your life, but the peoples lives around you (fact, not just someones opinion) and getting in the way to the point where you cant function or dont have any control at all then there could be something more serious than just being an asshole, having a bad hair day, or drinking too much.
    People with bipolar can suffer from true dimentia. They cannot be reasoned with. Period.
    They are self destructive in numerous different ways, and probably blaming everybody and everything around them for their problems.
    But.............. Could bipolar be a SYMPTOM of something else instead of a disease? It has all they symptoms they attribute to, among other things, heavy metal poisoning...

5. mybadself

mybadself Banned

some of it is this

some of it is that

come back when you have a real point

6. mybadself

mybadself Banned

haven't you realized yet jester i am right

agreeing with a point against me only makes you look naive

7. prismatism

prismatism loves you

hahaha.... heavy metal poisoning... poison isn't heavy metal... hahaha word association.

i know my list of diseases is a million miles long, but i just had a good long sadfest, crying and feeling like the world was going to squish me like a bug under a shoe, and now i am absolutely euphoric for no reason at all. this happens quite a lot. sad hours for no reason, and then bouncing around, oozing happiness. hmm. and i can be a huge bitch for no reason sometimes, but in 15 minutes, i'll make you a cake and hug you twenty times.

8. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

i cry for no reason sometimes still but not as often as i did.....thank you doctoy yaah for those gigantic bottles of zyprexa and the 12 hours of sleep i get every day!! :)

....fucking medication....

i dunno about you but id rather be crazy than sleep half of my life......

9. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

im bipolar. and it sucks. ive lost alot of friends because of it. and ive also been on alot of meds for it... its all because of past experiences with my family and such that ill just have to get over... ive been doing pretty good so far tho =)