biotches

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Maybe you could help explain this to me. I still don't know what biotches means.

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

is everything okay? is someone bothering you, do I need to kick their ass..

haha daisy these threads aggravate me and scare me also :D got so scared I almost tinkled a bit :D

3. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I've got two sick boys, I'm getting sick. I've been in this house for weeks with sick people. PLUS I'm pms'ing. If you kicked ass you might get sick. I wouldn't want that to happen to you. Thank you anyway for your thoughtfulness.:)

These threads keep me learning. Half the time I need them explained to me.

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Just slang for bitch.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

aww I hope your little boys feel better and I hope you feel better as well. And pms'ing with it, that is the worst and I hope your days get better and your sons as well sweetness..

6. velvet

velvet Banned

Very strange thread this is.. half of the posters are nice and friendly, other half are rude.. ah whatever *grabs popcorn and sits down to watch*

:D

7. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Thank you. My boys have antibiotics and good cough medicine. I have some good stuff too for my condition. It has to be almost over. Two and a half weeks is enough.

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

two and a half weeks geez la weez, that seems like an eternity when you are sick..

9. velvet

velvet Banned

Watch out with the antibiotics though.. it's nasty stuff and your body can get used to it so much that it either develops some kind of allergic reaction to it or just ignores it.. try only to use it when everything else fails.. the body has an amazing way to heal itself, given the time and rest.. there are a lot of herbal stuff you can also use to help the body a little. When I had my first (and uptill now only) bladder infection they wanted to give me antibiotics but I refused (had an allergic reaction to it once after having to take it for a very severe flew that almost had me hospitalised).. I battled it myself for a week with getting enough sleep (helps the immune system), using a special diet of lots of water and certain foods (to kill and flush out the bacteria).. and when I went back to check up on it they were amazed that it was gone. Don't think everything the doctors prescribe is per definition good!

Good luck with your health and that of your family!

10. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Thank you. I appreciate what your saying. The antibiotics are for my boys. We have tried cough medicines and other remedies but nothing was working for them. My youngest had an ear infection and my oldest has broncitis. The both had conjuntivitis in both eyes. They need the antibiotics.

I'm not taking any antibiotics. I'm trying other methods, water, healthy foods. I personally don't like taking them because they give me other "women" problems.

I'm also trying to keep the house as clean as I can so we don't keep spreading germs. Right now my house is spotless. That's a good thing.

11. velvet

velvet Banned

ooh, that sounds really serious, hopefully your little ones will recover soon! Yeah, to bad so many medicins have side effects.. that's why I quit the Pil (I was depressed and had major cramps during periods etc) which helped, although my hormones went completely nuts after that.. I even started producing breastmilk! The body can be very weird.. and no, I wasn't pregnant ;)

12. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

That must of freaked you out. Did you find something else that works better for you?

I stopped taking the pill years ago. I hated the side effects. The one good thing was my skin was clearer than it is now. I'm 31 and I still get acne.

Tubes are tied now so no more babies for me. My hands are full with the two that I have.

Thank you for your wishes. I hope they recover soon too so they can go back to school and we can change the routine around here.

13. velvet

velvet Banned

Yup.. using condoms ;)

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. I used the Diane-35 (may have a different name in de US) which is a pretty heavy pill.. after I stopped my body changed a lot.. my hair (armpit, pubic) grew faster, I got pimpels, I started sweating more.. before that I could easily shower only once a week and be totally clean.. I was like a dressup doll.. now I shower every day, no worries ;)

14. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I'm sorry. I meant for your cramps and the depression. lol

I have to shower every day. I don't like it when I can smell myself. My husband can go a few days without a shower and he never smells. He always smells good.

I didn't take notice if my hair grew faster. I think it grew faster when I was younger which was when I was on the pill. I think it's slowing down the older that I get.

15. velvet

velvet Banned

Hehe.. sorry :) basically painkillers if it gets real bad and I just embrace my pms now I guess.. hehe.. I try battling it with herbal tea and chocolate but in the end it's safest to shy humancompany for a while ;) Usually it doesn't take longer than one evening going back and forth between crying my eyes out because a puppy looks cute in a commercial and laughing my butt off because someone stumbles.. it's kinda annoying, but strangely it feels more physical than emotional.. my pms is like a big storm at sea.. the top layer is moving wild and rapidly.. while the deeper levels are still peacefull and calm. My last period was really bad.. very strong pms and very painfull cramps.. I blame the moon for that (it was Cold/Winter moon.. longest period of the year that the full moon takes over the sky for so long.. if I'm correct. Anyway.. it was a huge full moon and a very clear sky.. messes my up ;)).

16. Booty_Man

Booty_Man Banned

Ladies, ladies, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get back to the extreme drama that this thread had started with. All this "cramps" stuff is boring me and making me reassess my reason for being here at the forums. Now please insult one another once again.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Bogs

17. velvet

velvet Banned

Hehehe.. I was waiting for that.. would it help if we kiss and fondle while talking about girly stuff? ;)

18. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

The title does day biotches. PMS falls right in this catagory. (now that I know what the word means)

Sorry about all this pms talk. There is a boob thread about how versatile they are. That might interest you more than this thread.

Velvet, I hope your next cycle you have no pain. ;)

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

what have we learned here? don't start shit if you don't wanna hear it.

anyway, i've developed acne all of the sudden, too. i don't know what the fuck is going on. i think i'm adjusting to the soft water here in colorado. i've never lived anywhere with soft water, and so know i'm gonna have to adjust my skin care regimen.

20. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

how many names?