Bill Cosby Will Not Be Charged

Discussion in 'People' started by Aerianne, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I didnt think we would be,this whole thing is BS!!!!!

Everyone coming forward AT ONCE?? -- Just a $$$$$$$$ grabbing event!!

2 people like this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Do you honestly believe those woman came forward out of greed to get their hands on part of Bill Cosby’s estimated $400 million dollar fortune. [​IMG]

Hotwater

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This isn't really new news though.....

I mean the woman in the particular case in question came forward a decade ago. And various women have came forward over the years. The media just started paying attention to it in the last year but it has been going on a long time.

I personally find it really unbelievable that dozens of women would get together and conspire to come forward with the same story so they can leech money from this man..even if that was true, he must have done something to invite some really awful karma into his life for so many women to hate him so much they're willing to lie and ruin his life.

But I think it is far more likely dozens of women have the same story because it is true.

4 people like this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i dont care enough to actually look it up but im pretty sure there is more jurisdictions out there with pending legal charges against him....this is just the L.A. district saying they arent going to persue

6. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Psh, Bill Cosby is so 20 yrs ago.

Really man... WHY wait until the guy's about ready to croak? They couldn't have banded together 15 yrs ago and came forward about this?

Maybe the media wasn't as 'accepting' towards matters such as this years ago, but from my experience (of which, I have little to none) the media will run ANYTHING that will get them ratings. Maybe Cosby paid off the media, which in turn paid off the (alleged) rape victims to keep their mouths shut? Maybe the media paid them off because Cosby was such a strong figure to America's youth? Sure didn't see that with media figures that were lower in popularity though.
    (Someone give me some examples, my brain isn't working lol)

Maybe Cosby was affiliated with certain high powered figures that offered protection? Hey, late 80's. It's entirely possible. Maybe, over the years certain people have come to pass, leaving Cosby unprotected from slander.

Maybe, idgaf and still think he's a great guy and love his movies and comedy skits :d

Still fk'd up.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

it was said that he paid off national enquirer not to leak him slipping mickies all those years ago

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yup. Like I said, these ladies have been coming forward for years. It just only recently got any media attention

9. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Regardless, he fucked up when he admitted under oath in court, that he did in fact seek out quaaludes for purchase, that's going to follow him around forevor. But the social justice warriors accusing him never called Lena Dunham one for admitting to have molested her own sister, or Woody Allen or Roman Polanski pedophiles. Bill Clinton has a long history of demeaning behavior towards women, he even got accused of rape years ago, but that never stops tons of women from supporting him or Hillary, even though she helped cover it up for him. I don't like how when a man gets accused of rape, often the accusers accusations alone is enough to turn others against him, as if accusations count as proof or something? When women get accused of sex crimes, often nobody takes it near as serious, sometimes they even laugh about it, like when it's an adult female and underaged male.

1 person likes this.
  10. Bartoomool

Bartoomool Newbie

I couldn't care less, he's a comedian who made a few good jokes, that wouldn't change if he shot up the JFK International Airport with a Micro-Uzi. With him, and the majority of other big entertainers, my relationship ends with him as soon as he scoots his ass off the stage.

1 person likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Quaaludes themselves are the giveaway though, the amount youd have to give a person to incapacitate them, you are more likely for them to OD and kill them

I call bullshit on this case kind of in a way, not saying he never took advantage of a girl in a wasted state, but that the other circumstances make it unlikey you ever will see a conviction

12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not true.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

cosby halloween costume.. i lold..

2 people like this.
  14. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

this man spoke at every freshman orientation at my high school for years. it was disturbing watching him flirt with 14-year-old girls.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're aware that they didn't knew 15 years ago that there were other women to band together with? They thought they were on their own, most without sufficient proof and of course still ashamed. They probably believed they had more to lose than to win by coming out with it in the open.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What a load of crap.

In america? They had to wait to register a complaint with the police, out of fear of what?

17. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

idk man, I'm still on the fence about it. Sure, it could have happened. But on the other hand, it could be a giant premeditated conspiracy. It happens all the time w school teachers. Bill Cosby has money. He's on his way out. You might ask 'would someone really lie about something like that?' It's an easy thing for people to get upset about, people questioning it. Easily dismissed. The truth is - we may never really know.

18. jfast94

jfast94 Members

I mean I think some people, Like Angie Dickenson, are just doing it for some publicity, but I beleive a lot of the others. Just way too many coming out. I just wish all their stories weren't so public because now, I don't know if some of these women were ripping off the other's stories. If anything, I bet he did this at least once, and in my book, that makes him a piece of garbage.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

not sure if janice dickinson or caitlyn jenner
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

steven tyler