Bill Cosby Found Guilty!

Discussion in 'People' started by Idlewild, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

America needs more protests like that! lol!

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Women have fought the right to be topless in public since men can be. One of the areas I am 110% in favor of women's rights.:tongueout:

It's sad Cosby was a role model in his day. Not a lot of black families on TV and his is a successful well spoken one. He then spends the years after his show criticizing rap and urban fashion such as baggy pants because they make black people look bad. Then he gets arrested for rape.

makihiko and Toker like this.
  3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I read this earlier. Sounds like it’s way past due, this justice. The same justice that needs to catch up for the women who were victims of Harvey Weinstein and his kind.

Kerri likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Bill Cosby lives in Western Massachusetts, since he’s been ordered not to leave the state of Pennsylvania its possible he may never see his home ever again.

Well too fucking bad if the allegations against him are true that sick fuck drugged, sexually assaulted, and raped 60 women (that we know of) over the past 50 years

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah because nobody in his circle know he was the Lude king and wanted to grab em by the pussy.

machinist likes this.
  7. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Bigger they are the harder they fall. Such a beloved character and now is just indefensible

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Haha I almost missed it

Lynnbrown likes this.
  9. hotwater

The most disturbing aspect of the jury decision was Cosby yelling out to the prosecutor “He doesn’t have a plane, you asshole,”

Remember that’s Cosby referring to himself in the third person.

Either he simply can’t believe he was convicted, or he suffers from a split-personality disorder.

That would explain how he managed to compartmentalize the fact that he drugged and raped women on one hand, while being a wonderful caring husband, father,
    and a beloved entertainer on the other.

scratcho likes this.
  10. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

I dont know if you know this, most people dont, but Cosby is INCREDIBLY egotistical so that is probably why he used 3rd person.

Joe Rogan and some of his friends have some pretty crazy stories rubbing elbows in the comedy and entertainment community about the egomaniac shit that Cosby has done over the years. Its pretty disturbing.

11. hotwater

Joe Rogan well there’s a reliable source…lol..

But getting back to Cosby, I agree he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder, a disease our president is all too familiar with...lol..

Eric! likes this.
  12. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

I am SO happy and relieved about this! Usually, it seems, that celebrities who have a lot of money routinely get away with their heinous crimes..I am very glad that he did not. He is definitely a major serial rapist who needs to be punished for his many wrongdoings!

hotwater likes this.
  13. hotwater

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I still dont get the part why it takes so long for it to come out

Some of the allegations go back to the mid 1960s.....over 50 years

And dont anyone tell me it was a different time, thats bullshit, at least from the 90s these kind of cases were getting dealt with quickly

Eric! likes this.
  15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^its hard enough to get people to listen to you when its a normal person, much less a wealthy and in this case well respected celebrity with an army of lawyers

And look how the women who testified were treated by the defense during trial. I wouldnt want to put myself through that so I get it

Anyways I guess we'll see if justice is served after sentencing. Hope he doesnt get a slap on the wrist

Eric! likes this.
  16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Fear
    Anxiety
    Depression

Eric! likes this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I've been reading about it, and most lawyers think it will be very hard for him to not get jail time. But, he won't be going to a max security prison, most likely a lower security one due to his age/health.

Eric! and Meliai like this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats bullshit, the state does the prosecuting in a criminal trial, even if the victim is non co-ooerative

You had a case last month some teacher in the US got convicted just from ploice pulling text messages from a phone, the victim refused to co-operate

Happens all the time

19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I am just curious about something. cosby was tried, and convicted, yet you have a white man living in the white house who has been accused of inappropriate behavior by several women, has had sex with two women who were not his wife, while married, and raped his ex wife. yet, no charges have been filed.

20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And don't forget what Anita Hill went through. If that was happening today--the supreme court would look different. People are beginning to understand how powerful men get away with harassing women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.