bikinis on men

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by linda617, Jan 20, 2009.

1. AloyHyena

AloyHyena Members

If the guy has feminine features and curves I love seeing them in tight . It's actually so hot.

I think most people associate such acts or display like that for men as homosexual or it's more common then not the dudes def into other men

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  2. Love to see guys in bikinis and panties

DaveTheBiGuy and JeffT like this.
  3. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I wear a lil less than a bikini to the beach. I have my swim suits custom and they have 1/4 inch sides and a Brazilian cut to the back. People say they like them and for the gay thing It is none of my busness what they are thinking. On other men it's meh I'd rather see a full frontal.

4. Rick_H

Rick_H Members

I'm a nudist, so my first choice is nude. I grew up in speedos and, If I have to cover up, they are still my first choice. As for others, if they don't like what they see, I never forced them to look. Wear what you like and...

Coastman1978 likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

... continue..

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I wouldn’t assume the guy was gay i’d assume he just has bad taste in beach wear

7. Willhop

Willhop Members

I wore one just yesterday

Daretobare likes this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Back in the days when I wore my leather shorts for rock climbing (the last time was about 38 years ago) guys sometimes got the wrong ideas.
    When they came over to strike up a conversation, Jane would keep out of the way until they started to get too excited and then just casually walk over and sit on my lap to ask me something. Cruel really, but it was so funny.

Kerri likes this.
  9. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

Love a hot twink in a skimpy bikini! And if he's laying down, sometimes he gets a bikini bridge, and you can get a little peek at what he's got inside!!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    JeffT and Sagewynd like this.
  10. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I can understand why someone people would feel that way. Bikinis are generally a female type of underwear, so it would probably give of a vibe of a guy having a feminine side.
    Speaking of "homosexual" or "the dude's def into other men" have you noticed how popular wearing a jockstrap is with gay men? As a bisexual guy myself, I can admit some guys look HOT as f*** wearing a jockstrap, but I'd personally rather wear either a sexy pair of panties or nothing at all.

11. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

same here, i don't wear a regular jock myself, they look hot but i don't find the butt straps to be all that comfortable

i'll happily wear a thong jock all day though. or, yo uknow, a string bikini :hearteyes:

12. 2mass

2mass Members

U

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
    Sagewynd, CRC78 and Muskoka Guy like this.
  13. 2mass

2mass Members

U

Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
  14. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Lots of straight and bisexual guys enjoy wearing all types of sexy womens panties (not just bikinis).
    Gay men in general wouldn't find that attractive, as a guy wearing panties indicates a feminine side, and gay men aren't attracted to femininity.
    Luckily for us guys that do enjoy wearing panties, there's lots of bisexual guys and women out there who like it as well.
    I can admit there's many guys out there who look sexy as fuck jockstraps or "tighty whities", but me personally, I'd much rather wear cute/sexy panties rather than "boring" men's underwear any day

15. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Many guys have nice asses and the right "package" size for wearing panties. Nothing wrong with that.
    I, myself am a grower, not a show"er", and it fits nicely in panties. My wife also says I have a cute "feminine ass" that was made for panties.
    In the end, all that really matters to me is that my wife approves of my panty wearing

16. Coastman1978

Coastman1978 Members

Agree

17. Coastman1978

Coastman1978 Members

Love panties

18. Coastman1978

Coastman1978 Members

Love the pubes

19. Coastman1978

Coastman1978 Members

That's cool