biggest ''crime'' you did?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by judymae, Jun 9, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Considering how everything we write you can assume gets read yea... have no idea why I'd post it on here.

2. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

My crimes are much more serious to be discussed here. ;)

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

One of my first jobs out of high school was working some of the pavillions at the Easter show, this was back when hey had the old style registers that werent linked to a computer just paper trails.

One of them was the Pizza Hut stand, because it was so ridiculously busy and I could calculate stuff in my head, pretty much ever customer, add up what the total should be, tell them, but ring up minus one item - add that discepancy up in my head, when it got to $50 scrunch up a $50 note and slip it in the apron

Got around $400 a day doing this, over 10 days ended up being around 4K, and this was back in around 89, so double that in todays money

Thing is though, cos I was the fastest, the managers would stick me on the busiest till, and often run those orders and none of them ever picked up on it.

From memory I hink I used most of it to buy my second motocycle, which I ended up totalling, so karma is a bitch

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Not really a crime but an embarrassing moment, when a woman I served I thought was buying grocery items for a party & it was actually food she was buying to provide at her husbands funeral the next day. OOPS! She got a big apology from me thou.

5. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

Assault with weapon & aggravated wounding

yeh I'm a thug

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What Was The Weapon......A Nail File...[​IMG].???

Cheers Glen.

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

oh the old over charge and keep track of the till gig. I had some friends that did that, man we had some good times with that money.

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The FBI has a folder full of my stuff...

9. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

I shot the sheriff.

I have no fucking idea who did the deputy, though.

10. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Drunk Driving. Looong time ago. I frightened myself badly enough on the drive that I'd never even think about it now. Acidic driving.

Vandalism is one that my dog still does. But my dog thinks it's also art and has some ethical standards about placement.

11. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

you know big brother is watching

12. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

Let him watch. unless one of us admits to any unsolved murders or being a kingpin of a major drug smuggling cartel they're not going to give a shit what petty crimes we confess.

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Nothing too serious. Bought an expensive tool set with a stolen credit card, so I could sell it to pay rent, but the people I was living with were crackheads and meth addicts, so they traded the tools for drugs. I also bought a few cartons of cigarettes with that stolen credit cars. After which, the card was chopped up and disposed of.

Another time, my friends and I were cut-off by a taxi cab in traffic and almost crashed, so we followed the taxi to where the guy lived, then came back after dark and threw spark plugs through his windshield, broke all of his other windows with a baseball bat, and slashed his tires.

I stole a pay phone once too, along with the 12ft steel pole it was attached to. Two friends and I backed into it with a van to knock it over, then we detached it from the ground by cutting the rebar with bolt cutters, and then we lifted it up(it was heavy, so it took three of us) and put it in the back of the van. The steel pole was so long that I had to hold the van's hatch so it wouldn't bounce up and down while we were riding. Then, after getting it to a safe place, we opened the payphone's change compartment and got ~$25-30 worth of quarters/dimes/nickels, which we cashed in at Coinstar and used the cash to buy some weed:sifone:

I've also been involved in some felony hit-and-runs, but I wasn't driving.

Also, lots of shoplifting.

I'm passed all of that bullshit now though, even though I've never been caught for anything but shoplifting, drug possession, and driving on a suspended license. I'm finally off probation, and I'm trying to keep it that way and stay out of trouble.

14. TopNotchStoner

Also, I've driven while being extremely intoxicated on a wide-variety of drugs. All of the wrecks that were ever my fault happened when I was sober though, oddly enough.

15. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

lol @ the pay phone story :2thumbsup:

16. TopNotchStoner

haha That was a good night. I think that's been 10 years ago.

17. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

supplying class b drugs, which only really happened a couple of times and i didn't really make much of a profit. in fact the profit was just taking a cut of the drugs, and charging the full amount. (it was understood that i was doing this, basically i was a go-between for some people who were too scared to go to my dealer. he was a complicated man.)

once drove a car which wasn't mine while drunk and stoned and uninsured and without a license having never been behind the wheel of a car before.

once helped shoplift,but it made me feel guilty as hell and i'll not do it again.

i'm a good boy, really.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

did you hug her and try to touch her breasts?

:rolleyes:

19. odonII

odonII O

I'd had some lessons about ten years before. How far did you go? I traveled about 30 mines (It should have been 20 but I got lost). Was a woman involved?

20. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

just round a few blocks, essentially i was round drinking and smoking at a friends house a a few years ago. he decided he wanted to give me a driving lesson at 3.am in the morning around white city, so we borrowed his mums car, he drove out somewhere with wide streets and no traffic and started dicking about with it. he had a licence in new zealand, i think, but not the uk and wasn't insured to drive that car, but knew how to.

didnt really get very far, tbh, it was just a quick shindig.